PDA

View Full Version : Wegener's Story

sdavidsoncpa
12-31-2017, 11:52 AM
Please feel free to share my little girl's story. She was diagnosed with GPA within 24 hours of being admitted to the University of Virginia's Children's Hospital. Lauren's story was highlighted as UVA's favorite story of 2017 [emoji175]

https://blog.uvahealth.com/2017/12/27/2017-in-review-best-of-healthy-balance/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alysia
01-02-2018, 05:04 AM
Thank you so much for sharing, Susan. Lauren's fight "to keep the tiger in the cage" is so touching, inspiring and encouraging. I am glad she has great docs. Sending prayers and much love to both of you ❤

Lilly
01-03-2018, 12:23 AM
Hi, I just watched your daughters story. It truly gave me a new hope in GPA being diagnosed early. I have had it since 1990, and am now 52. I was sick for a year before I landed in the hospital, and then the doctors took almost a week to feel positive about what it was. Just knowing that the illness was caught so early, and the fact that your daughter may be spared much of the damage that GPA can do....just from the beginning!!! She is a beautiful girl, and the hospital seems to be amazing. It gives me new hope for early diagnosis, and that is truly a blessing. Blessings and Love....

blu4runner
01-03-2018, 02:29 AM
Great video my initial diagnosis came from UVA back in 2012.