PDA

View Full Version : Email blacklists

andrew
10-05-2017, 07:47 AM
Hi hi
Microsoft in its wisdom has decided to block all emails from this website to addresses ending in:

live.com
hotmail.com
msn.com
outlook.com

If your email ends in one of the above domains you won't be receiving email from this site until I get us unblocked. Just FYI. Shouldn't be more than a few days.

Andrew

drz
10-05-2017, 12:10 PM
Hi hi
Microsoft in its wisdom has decided to block all emails from this website to addresses ending in:

live.com
hotmail.com
msn.com
outlook.com

If your email ends in one of the above domains you won't be receiving email from this site until I get us unblocked. Just FYI. Shouldn't be more than a few days.

Andrew

I wonder if that part of reason I could not set up an online account yesterday at a vendor for my diabetic supplies. Maybe I should have tried a different email address.

andrew
10-05-2017, 07:33 PM
It is possible. MS have their own ways of doing things that don't necessarily fit in with the real world. Everywhere else we're in the clear but apparently the site has fallen foul of some MS algorithm :)

Pete
10-06-2017, 12:39 AM
Reminds me of a joke...

A helicopter pilot was lost above the clouds somewhere over Seattle. He saw an office tower poking above the clouds and flew to it and hovered outside. The pilot put a sign in his window that read, "Where am I?" A worker posted this sign in response, "You're in a helicopter". The pilot immediately set course for his destination where he arrived a few minutes later. His passenger asked how he suddenly found his way. The pilot replied, "That sign I saw told me I was at Microsoft. It was technically correct and functionally useless!"

andrew
10-06-2017, 08:24 AM
Reminds me of a joke...

A helicopter pilot was lost above the clouds somewhere over Seattle. He saw an office tower poking above the clouds and flew to it and hovered outside. The pilot put a sign in his window that read, "Where am I?" A worker posted this sign in response, "You're in a helicopter". The pilot immediately set course for his destination where he arrived a few minutes later. His passenger asked how he suddenly found his way. The pilot replied, "That sign I saw told me I was at Microsoft. It was technically correct and functionally useless!"

HAHAHAHA Excellent :thumbup:

andrew
10-11-2017, 09:03 PM
****NEW PEOPLE****

If you have signed up and not received your confirmation email, please message me via 'contact us' at the bottom right of the page and I'll sort it out :)