PDA

View Full Version : Mobile format

andrew
04-18-2017, 09:14 PM
Hello
Due to the fact that Google is penalising sites that don't have a version compatible with mobile devices, I have switched on the mobile version of this website.

If you wish to use the full version of the website i.e. have it back to the way it was, just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click 'full site' and all your worries with float away...well ok not all...but some...

marta
04-18-2017, 11:47 PM
Hello
Due to the fact that Google is penalising sites that don't have a version compatible with mobile devices, I have switched on the mobile version of this website.

If you wish to use the full version of the website i.e. have it back to the way it was, just scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and click 'full site' and all your worries with float away...well ok not all...but some...

You da Bomb!
Just wanted to use this opportunity to say how awesome you are and how many lives you touch in amazing ways, not to mention the number you have saved because you started this site. You're amazing.
...there, opportunity used.

m

andrew
04-19-2017, 05:06 PM
Thanks Marta :) It's a privilege and a pleasure to be able to help :)

Alysia
04-20-2017, 03:41 AM
It reminds me to refresh the donations thread... I will donate on Phil's birthday....