PDA

View Full Version : My Sis Has Stage 3 Uterine Cancer - Any Experiences?

TOBEY32
11-27-2016, 08:27 AM
She will start chemo in about a week. We were hoping for better finding from the hysterectomy. As well, she takes medication for emotional issues, so it's sort'a like 2 issues we have. Just wondered if anyone's dealt with this. I know this is a Wegs site, but want to find out as much as I can in order to understand and help. She'll have chemo every 3 wks for 18 wks total.
Hope everyone is well. Thanks again.

David

mishb
11-27-2016, 09:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear this David.

I have no experience with this, but send my wishes for a positive outcome, to your sister

Rose
11-28-2016, 04:32 AM
Sorry to hear this. I also have no personal experience but there is a website which has a forum with threads discussing this subject. It is called www.hystersisters.com (http://www.hystersisters.com)

Rose

TOBEY32
11-29-2016, 05:12 AM
Thanks ladies for your words. And yes, I will check out and pass on to siblings the website mentioned.

David

annekat
11-29-2016, 05:10 PM
I, too, am very sorry, David. I have no experience with this but at this point it would scare me quite a bit more than having Wegs. I hope the chemo is successful and she can get back to living a normal life. My thoughts will be with her and you and your other family members.

TOBEY32
12-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Karen had her 1st chemo session Thursday. All went well. Remind her to use caution - especially in contact w/ others. She's hard-headed. I can only say it so many times. Anyway, thanks again guys for your words. David