PDA

View Full Version : Vitamines in IV or injection ??

Alysia
08-06-2016, 02:34 AM
Hi. I wonder how many of you are doing lately....
Did any one try to get vitamines through IV or Injection ? Is it allowed for us ? Is it risky for the kidneys ? Is it really working ?
I can't bear vitamins in pills. Neither iron. Mine is too low and my nutrition is very poor, can't eat veggies & fruits and many other foods as well. Wg smoldering in the colon is an agony. At least it keeps my figure ;)
Thank you all for being here ♡

Dirty Don
08-06-2016, 03:36 AM
Doing fine Alysia! LOL...so, no vitamins for you in pill form. I believe there are liquid forms of vitamins. Don't always have to take an injection. My docs never cared one way or the other about my vitamin intake...1 C, 1 multiple for many years. I've always taken them cuz when I was working, my long & irregular hours caused me to eat irregularly too. If your nutrition is poor, vitamins help but only a bit...you still need the roughage & natural compounds of food. I hope your colon does better soon...keep at it girl!

Alysia
08-07-2016, 12:26 AM
Doing fine Alysia! LOL...so, no vitamins for you in pill form. I believe there are liquid forms of vitamins. Don't always have to take an injection. My docs never cared one way or the other about my vitamin intake...1 C, 1 multiple for many years. I've always taken them cuz when I was working, my long & irregular hours caused me to eat irregularly too. If your nutrition is poor, vitamins help but only a bit...you still need the roughage & natural compounds of food. I hope your colon does better soon...keep at it girl!

Thanks Don. I love you ♡ I am glad that you are doing ok.
Its not just the pills that I cant bear, also vitamins in liquids. (Except for vitamin D which is ok in liquid form). I need to bypass the GI system.
Maybe I should up my pred again....

mishb
08-07-2016, 07:32 PM
Thanks Don. I love you ♡ I am glad that you are doing ok.
Its not just the pills that I cant bear, also vitamins in liquids. (Except for vitamin D which is ok in liquid form). I need to bypass the GI system.
Maybe I should up my pred again....

How much pred are you currently on?

I can't have vitamins at all because they affect my liver. I can have some vegetables but cant have any fruit.

Stupid bodies, don't ya just love them :razz:

Alysia
08-08-2016, 12:57 AM
How much pred are you currently on?

I can't have vitamins at all because they affect my liver. I can have some vegetables but cant have any fruit.

Stupid bodies, don't ya just love them :razz:

5mg pred here today. Not sure about tomorow....
So how do you get Vitamin C, B and others ?

mishb
08-08-2016, 09:36 PM
5mg pred here today. Not sure about tomorow....
So how do you get Vitamin C, B and others ?

I thought you put your pred up to 10mg

I guess I don't. I definitely can't have citrus so that nearly rules out Vitamin C.
I just hope I get enough in the vegetables, salad and egg that I eat.

A lot of our breads and milks etc, have added vitamins

Alysia
08-10-2016, 04:52 PM
Thanks Michelle. Sounds like you have enough sources for vitamins.

I cant eat veggies and no processed good. I emailed my GP about vitamins in IV Or injection. Waiting for his answer....

Meantime... you all sure remember Debra (from Bora Bora), she sent me an intetersting info to share here, with her caring to the friends. Look at the symptoms of vitamin C deficiency, some sounds similar to wg.... 10 Warning Signs of Vitamin C Deficiency & How To Fix It (http://www.naturallivingideas.com/vitamin-c-deficiency/)

mishb
08-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Thanks Deb

Gosh vitamin C deficiency sounds like WG or the results of our meds.
No wonder it's so hard to get a proper diagnosis.

Alysia, did you put your pred up a little bit?

Pete
08-11-2016, 08:56 AM
Just wondering if putting a dose of liquid vitamins in a glass of water would be beneficial...

Alysia
08-13-2016, 09:52 PM
Just wondering if putting a dose of liquid vitamins in a glass of water would be beneficial...

Thanks for the though Pete. I need to bypass the GI system which cant bear it.

Alysia
08-13-2016, 09:55 PM
Alysia, did you put your pred up a little bit?

How stubborn one can become when he needs to up his pred....
Not yet. I think I caught some bug so waiting for it to go away....

mishb
08-13-2016, 10:15 PM
That's no good.
I hope the little bug goes away quickly

Big hugs to you :hug1:

Alysia
11-21-2016, 12:53 AM
In the last couple of months the diarrhea is only getting worse.
I got the lab results of my vitamin C today and mine is 2.9. The normal range is between 4.6-14.9. So its a deficiency. Anyone else has it ?
No wonder. I tried couple of other multi vitamins or only vitamin C. They all made the diarrhea even worse. Right now I can safely eat only boiled eggs, chicken soup with the chicken, rice and toasts. A bit low fat cheese also but only tiny bit. All other foods "costs" me. If I want to go "quietly" to work I need to wake up about 3 hours before and to fast during work. I lost some kilos so I look more healthy then ever. The lady at the labs didnt want to take the vitamin C according to the protocol, so I told her: "I am not as healthy as I look like". It worked.
But, I found a new wonderful gastro dr. I think that my beautiful dr. Phil sent him to me. When I called to set an appointment the secretary said that she just had a cancellation for that day. So I went. He spent an hour with me. He was humble enough to tell me that he only saw one weggie and that he needs to read more about it. He sends me to many tests, CT of the stomach, colonscopy, gastroscopy, endocrinologist. He said that it might be wg in the colon, might be a problem in the adrenal gland, might be a reaction to the multi vitamins, might be a reaction to rtx. Still cant tell. The tests hopefully will help.
I am just tired like hell. Feeling very low.
I share fully how I feel only here. Not at any other place, real or virtual.
Any helpful info will be welcomed.
Thank you for being here. I love you all ♡

me2
11-21-2016, 07:48 PM
I don't know anything about the subject but would suppository work? I know other things can be absorbed this way.

Alysia
11-24-2016, 04:20 AM
Thanks me2. I didnt find vitamins delievered this way.