PDA

View Full Version : How do you get pictures into your album?

pberggren1
01-02-2010, 11:53 PM
Just like the title says guy, how do I get pictures onto my album. I want to put some pictures on, like of my kitty Sophie, and some others. Doug, Andrew, and any other expert?

pberggren1
01-03-2010, 12:14 AM
I got a couple pictures of Sophie on there and then realized that the rest were to big in size. How many KB or MB can a picture be?

Jack
01-03-2010, 12:29 AM
I don't think you can upload directly from your computer at the moment so you have to start by making yourself a free account with a hosting site such as Photobucket.

Once you have uploaded your pics to there, the site will give you a direct link web address to access them.

You can then go to your account on this site and create a photo album. Give it a name and "save changes"

You will then go to a screen that invites you to upload pictures. From the new window that pops up, select "add files". Select "website" and paste in the address that you were given by Photobucket.

Select the new pic and drag it into the attachments box at the bottom. Click "insert attachment.

Finally, "save changes"

It looks really long winded when you write it all down, but once you have a Photobucket account it only takes a few seconds and the steps will all seem quite logical.

There may well be an easier way, but I don't know it.

pberggren1
01-03-2010, 01:24 AM
Thanks Jack, I figured it out. Actually I was able to get them directly off of my computer.

Jack
01-03-2010, 02:15 AM
How did you do that?
The option "upload files from my computer" does not work for me. Only the "website" option is available.

pberggren1
01-03-2010, 02:27 AM
I did it through the USB Port?

Sangye
01-03-2010, 02:30 AM
Sophie is cute!

Jack
01-03-2010, 04:45 AM
I did it through the USB Port?
Ah! Found it!
You have to use the "select files" button an the bottom of the "get files" window.

pberggren1
01-03-2010, 07:16 AM
Sorry Jack, I should have explained that better.

Yes Sangye, she is very cute when she wants to be and is even cute when she doesn't want to be. She has a very unique catinality.