PDA

View Full Version : Nasal growths

Tom
01-21-2016, 03:28 PM
I go to the primary Dr on Tues. Jan 21.
About a month ago I had a growth form on the inside of my nose. I have nodule on my soft palate that I asked about last year and was told that it was nothing! Now I have the growth inside my nasal. I have some discharge when I bend over and some sinus issues but those seem to be the norm for me except for the nasty nasal drip when I bend!
Has any Weggies had an issue like this? I am concerned about nasal cancer but we will see!
Anyone else run into this?

Jaha
01-23-2016, 02:33 PM
Tom,
I've not had or heard of anything like that. I am glad that you have an apt to ck on this. I am wishing you all the best in getting something done with this issue. Please keep us updated. Take care.

debra
01-23-2016, 03:33 PM
Tom, sorry I do not, but thought you, might like my little ent, nose dilemma. Saw a new ent, nose pain, exterior though no longer bad, as it was. Bleeds, hear, ear problems... This dude walks in, sits down, and tells me, without even touching me, you can't have wegeners, cause if you did, you'd have a saddlenose! Yes, Tom, then pulled up, my latest labs, with negative Canca, and said, see, I told you, and you're negative! Ya, so... Tom, when you see you're primary, the doc, will probably send you for a biopsy, to settle you're concern, but I will say, pollops? Are common... So if it looks questionable, since you seem to have real doctors, they'll be on top of it... Tom, good luck... Debra...

Debbie C
01-25-2016, 09:56 AM
Tom, what did you find out at your appt?