PDA

View Full Version : New found respect for Andrew

crowneagle
12-26-2015, 01:25 AM
While I've been hobnobbing the world of Wegeners, in two days I started a new Facebook Wegeners group. I soon found out that the old and stodgy can be just as good than the new and glitzy Facebook. I'm like the young Luke Skywalker and Andrew is Obi-won. I thought I knew it all and I didn't. Anyways, I will continue with my group and try to improve it for the better but I will show up here every now and then; so that I don't forget where I came from. I salute you sir.

Birdie
12-26-2015, 03:21 AM
I salute you sir.

Everyone appreciates Andrew and tells him so, however he gets far too few salutes.

I have the definitive salute! And may he one day (soon) get to Tasmania for his own private tour.

Cascade Brewery
Hobart Tasmania

Alysia
12-26-2015, 03:52 AM
Andrew is the best. No doubt.
Thank you andrew for your priceless work here.

debra
12-26-2015, 08:50 AM
Andrew,thank you for everything... I'm the one who still thinks its the 80s, with big hair, and shoulder pads, all according to the one a couple posts above.... No need for names, right Birdie? Deb.

andrew
12-27-2015, 09:11 AM
Everyone appreciates Andrew and tells him so, however he gets far too few salutes.

I have the definitive salute! And may he one day (soon) get to Tasmania for his own private tour.

Cascade Brewery
Hobart Tasmania

mmmmmmm....beeeeerrrrr

andrew
12-27-2015, 09:13 AM
While I've been hobnobbing the world of Wegeners, in two days I started a new Facebook Wegeners group. I soon found out that the old and stodgy can be just as good than the new and glitzy Facebook. I'm like the young Luke Skywalker and Andrew is Obi-won. I thought I knew it all and I didn't. Anyways, I will continue with my group and try to improve it for the better but I will show up here every now and then; so that I don't forget where I came from. I salute you sir.

Thanks mate :) Keep plugging away and keep the ball rolling :)

Birdie
12-27-2015, 05:55 PM
mmmmmmm....beeeeerrrrr

I thought it was a temple.

andrew
12-27-2015, 10:53 PM
I thought it was a temple.

Yes...hence the reverent "mmmmmmmmm"