PDA

View Full Version : Merry christmas

BARON
12-25-2009, 04:42 PM
merry christmas to everyone this is D baron's wife i just wanted to also say thank you for all your support over the past few bumpy months
although i have not left a message before i log in daily and feel as though i know you all when baron talks about u.
glad to hear jack feeling better !!
getting use to new normal and spending most of my time at hospital appointment already got several in the new year:)
had to buy new wooly hats now i now how baron feels very chilly when hair so thin .
dont know if baron told u heating broke down hell for baron !! heaven for me makes baron smile wooly hat short and t shirt while he's on his third lair of clothes as u say joys of chemo and peds
well as we say MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HOPEING A BETTER NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE

Will talk again D and BARON x

Jack
12-25-2009, 06:26 PM
Best wishes for Christmas to D and everyone else on the Forum. Thanks for all your support when I've been having bad days and the chat at all times.

Woke up feeling good today. The nurse is visiting at 8:30 (in an hours time) to do my checks and then I'm looking forward to Christmas day starting. :)

crackers
12-25-2009, 07:28 PM
not being of a religious persuasion i wish you all happy holidays and good health in the new year.
john.

onatreetop
12-25-2009, 08:45 PM
Merry! Merry! Hope whatever you celebrate or dont you have a goodtime.My chores are done and my belly full of cookies and milk! No wonder Santa is a happy guy!!!!! I want to thank all of you for your advise, kindness and caring. It is hard to find kindness these days in this world but I found it here!! Thank you!! I owe all of you the piece of mind I have and am very greatful. Wishing you all good health, joy, happiness, love, kindness, friendship and what ever your hearts require and desire!! Happy holidays!!!!!

Kristi:)

Sangye
12-26-2009, 02:29 AM
How nice to hear from you, D! I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better.

An atheist friend is reading a book about the history of Christmas. The author is an atheist but his wife is a Christian. After many years of marriage, on Christmas Day when they wake up he says "Merry Christmas!" and she says "Happy Just another day!" I thought that was sweet. I hope everyone has a good day, whatever you celebrate!

elephant
12-26-2009, 02:54 AM
Merry Christmas everyone. I agree with all the above comments! It is a blessing to have all of you guys on this WG forum. thanks:)

jola57
12-27-2009, 09:28 PM
And a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from me too.

coffeelover
12-28-2009, 06:29 AM
May your Holidays be happy whatever you may celebrate!