PDA

View Full Version : Two things

andrew
10-09-2015, 09:09 AM
Greets

Thing #1: The forums will be down for a brief period in the next few hours or so for some quick maintenance/housekeeping

Thing #2: Thank you from the bottom of my pool for the donations for the upkeep of this site. Very much appreciated. You're helping keep the world's largest (and best) GPA/Vasculitis support forum going. Thank you!

Birdie
10-09-2015, 01:48 PM
You're helping keep the world's largest (and best) GPA/Vasculitis support forum going. Thank you!

Andrew, I think your thank you is going the wrong way. This forum has given me a new and optimistic outlook which I was unable to get from all other sources combined.

Thank you.

Alysia
10-09-2015, 03:04 PM
Yes. Thank you so much, andrew, for handling this place so long and so well. You are the best.

annekat
10-09-2015, 04:40 PM
I feel the same as Birdie and Alysia .... I was so lucky to have this forum before I was even dx'ed..... it made it a whole lot less weird to hear the words Wegener's Granulomatosis coming from a doctor's mouth. And although I'm also on some Facebook groups for vasculitis and WG, and enjoy being on them, this forum is head and shoulders above any of those. Thank you, again and again.

Dirty Don
10-10-2015, 02:23 AM
Whatever you sip, I owe you a thousand of them!! Thanks so much for your giant heart!!

mishb
10-10-2015, 04:05 PM
No donations until your birthday remember :flapper:

You are correct though, this is the best forum in the world and many of us would be lost without it.
Thankyou for the ability (of many things) to keep it going, and running so smoothly :thumbsup:

Debbie C
10-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Like everyone else I just wanted to say THANK YOU also for making it possible to get a big bunch of "sickies" get through this mess together.Couldn't have done it without you Andrew :hug1:

woz
10-12-2015, 07:51 PM
Well done Andrew, and a big thanks, I hope to catch up one day for a few scooners, or maybe more......

Regards Woz