PDA

View Full Version : Pain in legs

seashells
09-30-2015, 08:04 AM
I have had wegners for 3 years now. I'm getting rituxcin every 6 months. For the last 2 days I have been getting these horrible pains in my shin area. Almost feels like a hot poker is being shoved in my leg. Has anyone else had this and should I call dr?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

NikkiNicole
09-30-2015, 08:46 AM
I had this a couple times. It is not very long for me,just these random very hot stabs in my shins. I can't figure it out, I've googled it (I know, bad idea) and I can't find anything. It's so weird.
I have massive pain in my leg joints right now. (Well, all my joints today)

Dirty Don
10-01-2015, 03:57 AM
Actually sounds like shin splints. You doing any walking or running lately? Roving joint pain is usually associated with a flare, but a steady pain may be more likely an injury or such. Yes, being a Weggie, I'd go to the doc!!! Best to you.

JeanMarie
10-01-2015, 06:07 AM
I had a lot of really bad leg pain right when I was diagnosed but regardless, my feeling is always when your in bad pain it's really time to call the doctor.

Feel Better
Jean Marie

seashells
10-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the replys. I haven't been doing any activity that isn't normal daily stuff. Having to take pain meds at night to sleep. Go to dr. Next week then rituxcin agsin.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Realpro325
10-05-2015, 05:39 AM
I have these same pains along with many others quite frequently. I asked the DR's about this and two of them seem to think/guess that its from extended steroid (Prednisone/Methylprednisolone) use.
You should probably go to the DR. If it hurts enough to search for an answer on here then I would also ask a Dr.
Best regards,
James

Jayne 14
10-05-2015, 10:45 AM
I was told pain in the legs was due to the pred we take & not drinking enough water , it's horrible I know