PDA

View Full Version : Donations for Heather's family

annekat
09-25-2015, 08:05 AM
I hope it is OK to post this here. We have lost our fellow Weggie, Heather McLemore, just the other day, and her family will have trouble with expenses. Her daughter has set up a Go Fund Me account to help, and those of you on Facebook will probably see it. Others may want to check it out here: https://www.gofundme.com/nd4xeusk . It does go into a little more detail about what Heather had been going through prior to her passing.

Jaha
09-25-2015, 11:04 AM
Anne,
I haven't been on FB for a few days, when did she pass away? I am so sorry to hear about her sudden passing. I know that she has had really rough times lately. My heart goes out to her family. I will go to her link, thanks for sharing this with us.

annekat
09-25-2015, 12:02 PM
Anne,
I haven't been on FB for a few days, when did she pass away? I am so sorry to hear about her sudden passing. I know that she has had really rough times lately. My heart goes out to her family. I will go to her link, thanks for sharing this with us. It was Tuesday morning, Sept. 22. It's also been discussed on the thread Remembering Jack, which appears in the General WG Chat section of the forum.