PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Anne ♡

Alysia
08-19-2015, 05:14 PM
Our dear friend Anne,
Happy Birthday and all the best, from me and from my heavenly Phil.
Thank you, beyond all words, for being here for all of us. Always with endless kindness, amazing patience, you always explain things in an accurate and clear way, you never neglect or ignore any one, new or veteran. You are our rock and we are so very blessed to have you with us.
Have a wonderful birthday and many many great years to come, full of joy & love, and of course health, health & health. You can add wealth if you wish :wink1:

Birdie
08-19-2015, 06:33 PM
Happy birthday.

Have a great day full of

Wegetarian
08-19-2015, 06:36 PM
Happy birthday annekat! :hug3:

I hope you like kittens :) Here are some for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imeq3GeRttw

mishb
08-20-2015, 12:00 AM
I hope your day has been amazing Anne

Debbie C
08-20-2015, 01:50 AM
Anne,you know how computer stupid I am so I can't posts any pics :( But take all those posted and put my name on it to for you !!! I hope you have a wonderful day and many more to follow:hug3: That's about the best I can do...

gilders
08-20-2015, 06:32 AM
Happy Birthday!
You're always here with your words of wisdom. Hope you know how much you're appreciated!

LCL2013
08-20-2015, 07:06 AM
Happy Birthday, Anne!:biggrin1:

NikkiNicole
08-20-2015, 10:04 AM
Happy Birthday Anne! Here's to a wonderful day (yesterday) and many more in the future.

Jaha
08-20-2015, 10:12 AM
Happy Birthday to a very sweet lady! I wish you all the best on your day!:hug3:

annekat
08-22-2015, 04:59 AM
WOW!!! I did not see this thread until today. Thanks, Alysia, for posting it..... you are a sweetheart. If I am a "rock" on this forum, I am only one among several.... too many to count, really! You are included in the "rock" status. You rock! As does everyone on here! Thanks, everyone!

Gary, I love the spoons and have saved the pic to my offline photo files.

Wegetarian, I do indeed love kittens! The video made me laugh out loud, which always makes me feel better.

Everyone else, I love your wonderful comments. It was a birthday, that's about all I can say. I did celebrate with some Angry Orchard Apple Ginger Hard Cider in the evening. Since I'm on MTX, I don't do that often.

Love to everyone! :love:

Alysia
08-22-2015, 09:48 PM
WOW!!! I did not see this thread until today. Thanks, Alysia, for posting it..... you are a sweetheart. If I am a "rock" on this forum, I am only one among several.... too many to count, really! You are included in the "rock" status. You rock! As does everyone on here! Thanks, everyone!

Gary, I love the spoons and have saved the pic to my offline photo files.

Wegetarian, I do indeed love kittens! The video made me laugh out loud, which always makes me feel better.

Everyone else, I love your wonderful comments. It was a birthday, that's about all I can say. I did celebrate with some Angry Orchard Apple Ginger Hard Cider in the evening. Since I'm on MTX, I don't do that often.

Love to everyone! :love:

you are most welcome Anne, and you deserve the best. I think that you have more "likes" then anyone else around....

annekat
08-23-2015, 11:25 AM
you are most welcome Anne, and you deserve the best. I think that you have more "likes" then anyone else around.... I don't know about that, but thanks for thinking so.....

Alysia
08-24-2015, 03:57 AM
I don't know about that, but thanks for thinking so.....

Its easy to check.. in your profile and in other's

PattyL
08-24-2015, 11:43 AM
Happy Birthday Anne! Cheers!

annekat
08-24-2015, 01:52 PM
Thanks, Patty. I appreciate it!

renidrag
08-24-2015, 10:47 PM
Heck Anne, I didn't see this thread until just now. I now know you had a happy birthday so here is to a healthy year leading to your next one.
Dale

annekat
08-25-2015, 05:13 AM
Heck Anne, I didn't see this thread until just now. I now know you had a happy birthday so here is to a healthy year leading to your next one.
Dale Thanks, Dale! I didn't see it until later, either, so you are excused. Yes, here's to a healthy and happy year for both of us. I don't know if anyone knows when YOUR birthday is! But I did get a Happy Birthday email from The Forum in general, so I guess the Big Kahuna knows more than we realize....

Birdie
08-25-2015, 06:15 AM
I don't know if anyone knows when YOUR birthday is! But I did get a Happy Birthday email from The Forum in general, so I guess the Big Kahuna knows more than we realize....

Check your profile page, your birthday is listed for everyone to see.

annekat
08-25-2015, 07:59 AM
Check your profile page, your birthday is listed for everyone to see. Actually, I think I knew that, but I seem to remember entering it there as being optional. I don't know if Dale shared his, haven't checked. If he didn't, I don't suppose he'll be getting a birthday email from the Forum.

jvilner
08-25-2015, 06:27 PM
Dear Anne: happy happy birthday!! Health and happiness always!! Sorry for belated wishes but I had problems with tapatalk for a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

annekat
08-26-2015, 03:45 AM
Dear Anne: happy happy birthday!! Health and happiness always!! Sorry for belated wishes but I had problems with tapatalk for a month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk No problem, glad to get them whenever! I got a ton on Facebook, too, so I feel more than well-supplied with birthday greetings! They do help when one lives alone and all that. Thanks very much!

Alysia
08-19-2016, 09:10 PM
Another year... we are getting old together...

Happy Happy Birthday, our dear Anne.

Thank you for your generous sharing of your knowledge & wisdom, for your kindness & caring, for being a rock to us..

The forum is not the same since my sweetie passed, but it feels comforting to come here and to know that you are around...

Sending many blessings from me in Israel & from my sweet Phil in heaven, health, wealth, joy & peace ♡♡♡

Take care & God bless you, today and always.

annekat
08-19-2016, 09:23 PM
Thanks, Alysia! I had forgotten about this birthday thread of mine. Count on you to dig it up! This year, I will be 64, just like the old Beatles song. I will be working today, it will be hot, and Saturday is supposed to be in the high 90s F.! But I did buy myself a pair of shoes and some earrings as a birthday present.

Alysia
08-19-2016, 09:30 PM
Lovely song... I checked few versions and liked the piano one.... here
https://youtu.be/5H4GQifSXAA

mishb
08-19-2016, 09:32 PM
Happy happy birthday beautiful lady.

Just one more year and then you can retire :thumbsup:

Have an awesome day and a magical weekend.
Don't work too hard

annekat
08-19-2016, 09:52 PM
Alysia, that is fantastic! Just exactly what I needed at 3:47AM while waiting for the kiln to finish up. Thanks! 😊

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

annekat
08-19-2016, 09:55 PM
Happy happy birthday beautiful lady.

Just one more year and then you can retire [emoji106]

Have an awesome day and a magical weekend.
Don't work too hard
Thanks, Michelle...working today and tomorrow will be HOT... Sunday it will cool down and could be magical!

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

gilders
08-19-2016, 11:04 PM
Happy Birthday!!:hug3:

MikeG-2012
08-19-2016, 11:37 PM
2477 Have a great day!

rebekah
08-20-2016, 12:49 AM
Happy birthday, Anne! I hope you have a great day!! :hug3:

annekat
08-20-2016, 02:59 AM
Thanks, Gilders, Mike, and Rebekah! :smile1::smile1::smile1:

Middlesista
08-20-2016, 12:25 PM
Happy Healthy Birthday Wishes for you Anne from my side of the US of A to yours!

annekat
08-20-2016, 04:22 PM
Happy Healthy Birthday Wishes for you Anne from my side of the US of A to yours! Thanks, Sista! :thumbup: