PDA

View Full Version : Dear friends. Please read. Thank you.

Alysia
08-11-2015, 05:25 PM
My dear friends.
I dont know how many of you are aware that andrew is handling the Forum for years while paying for the costs from his own pocket (this is how we say it in Hebrew. I hope you understand what I mean in English).
Anyway, it costs him and he is too humble, generous & kind to ask for donation. We only have one thread about it. I know that many of us cant afford. They just try to make a decent living day to day. But if anyone around will be able to give whatever he can, it will be a blessing to all of us. I love you all & respect you all, whatever. God bless you.

This is the link to the donations thread:
http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/website-issues-feedback-announcements/3394-donations.html

Alysia
08-15-2015, 04:57 PM
only refreshing this thread for those who didn't read it yet....

Birdie
08-15-2015, 05:59 PM
paying for the costs from his own pocket (this is how we say it in Hebrew).

That is exactly how it's said in english as well, at least in American English, mate.

Thanks for the reminder.

Alysia
09-16-2015, 02:06 AM
refreshing this thread from time to time....
Thank you andrew for all your priceless work here.
I would say "God bless you", but not sure its according to the rules.

andrew
09-16-2015, 06:23 AM
I would say "God bless you", but not sure its according to the rules.

Haha but you did though :)

Thank you to you and all the members of this site that keep it ticking over and making it what I think is the most valuable Wegs/GPA source of information in the world. Why? Because it's made by people directly affected that either have the disease or know someone that does. That makes it great.

Alysia
09-16-2015, 07:54 PM
Thank you andrew. We couldnt have make it without you.