PDA

View Full Version : Website issues

andrew
07-30-2015, 09:41 PM
Hi all
I think the recent issues with the website are resolved. Please email, message or post in this thread if you see anything screwy.

Thanks!
A

andrew
07-30-2015, 09:42 PM
Please note that Tapatalk was one of the plugins that screwed with the site so that is disabled for now until a new version is released.

renidrag
07-30-2015, 10:17 PM
All good from here now Andrew, thank you.
Dale

Pete
07-30-2015, 10:39 PM
Thanks for getting the site fixed!! We really appreciate you!! ����

annekat
07-31-2015, 02:57 AM
Thanks, Andrew! We really appreciate your being there for us! :thumbup:

MikeG-2012
08-03-2015, 09:51 AM
Hi all
I think the recent issues with the website are resolved. Please email, message or post in this thread if you see anything screwy.

Andrew:

Just today, it took about 1/2 the day to get to the site. I kept getting a DNS error from all browsers. I have been getting this on and off for the past three or four weeks from over on this side of the pond. I thought it was my work internet blocking it or something, but it started doing it at home too.

Mike

andrew
08-03-2015, 10:57 AM
Andrew:

Just today, it took about 1/2 the day to get to the site. I kept getting a DNS error from all browsers. I have been getting this on and off for the past three or four weeks from over on this side of the pond. I thought it was my work internet blocking it or something, but it started doing it at home too.

Mike

That may be due to the server move done a few days ago. It *should* resolve itself but if you're continuing to get issues try clearing the cache on your browser and if that fails let me know.

Thanks for the heads up.

drz
08-05-2015, 01:31 AM
Andrew:

Mike

I have noticed this too recently. Sometimes it says site unavailable and this can last a few seconds to many minutes and a couple hours a few times. I just guessed the site was down or offline for some maintenance work at these times.