PDA

View Full Version : the like button disappeared ?

Alysia
07-30-2015, 12:04 AM
Hi andrew.
I cant find the "like" button. it was there last time I visited but not today.
do others have it ?

me2
07-30-2015, 12:37 AM
I noticed it was gone too- and I don't "like" it . hahaha I thought I had just gotten dumber overnight. Currently, that explanation is satisfactory - but it doesn't explain the button being gone for you.

Alysia
07-30-2015, 04:19 AM
Thanks kirk. I like your post but cant like it ....
Will have to wait for andrew to save us.

pwc51
07-30-2015, 05:59 AM
Something has changed as I cannot get to the site without selecting an email link to an actual post - trying the normal web address on its own just hangs for me.

renidrag
07-30-2015, 06:01 AM
Me too, couldn't get on until I got an email notification.

annekat
07-30-2015, 06:12 AM
Something has changed as I cannot get to the site without selecting an email link to an actual post - trying the normal web address on its own just hangs for me. Same here.... cannot load the site from my desktop icon or from the web address.... can only get here via email notifications. I have sent Andrew an email about this.

LCL2013
07-30-2015, 06:30 AM
Okay...thought it was just me when I couldn't find the 'like' button earlier. I feel better now. :biggrin1:

andrew
07-30-2015, 09:04 AM
Thanks everyone!! You've pointed out to me the fact that I left something switched off yesterday when I was fixing a problem. It's back on now so should be ok.

Thanks for pointing that out Alysia :)

Alysia
07-30-2015, 10:50 PM
Whew... so nice to like you all again...
Thank you, andrew, for fixing it and the other issue earlier today.
I can never thank you enough because its thanks to you, keeping the Forum working, that I found my sweet love, my beautiful Phil.
No doubt, you will eventally make it to heaven. Phil & I will make sure, even if it means that they will have to build a special house for you in heaven. It will have a sign: "welcome home, andrew. Thank you. Enjoy. We love you".
And they will play metal version of ave maria for you.

Alysia
07-30-2015, 10:51 PM
https://youtu.be/JtbzmRmmESU