PDA

View Full Version : Urobilinogen

NikkiNicole
07-24-2015, 12:20 PM
Hello everyone.

I always know when I am starting to not feel well because that is when I find myself reading posts on here again. It's like I feel comforted seeing the words of everyone else and knowing I am not alone.

I went and had my quarterly labs today. I haven't been feeling great but I haven't bugged the docs because I am tired of being treated like I am worried for nothing. However, labs were due and I have an appointment with my Rheumy on the 3rd for a check up. I see her every six months even if I am OK. I went in hoping that there would be some indication of why I feel this way. Isn't this always what we want?

So far, I've only received back my urinalysis. I have traces of blood, protein is high (only about 20) and my urobilinogen is high. I'm trying not to worry but ... every time I pee (which is a lot because I drink a gallon of water a day) I feel like I can feel my ovaries. I'm sure it's not them but it feels like there is something pressing on my organs in my lower abdomen. Not like the pain of a UTI, oh no, I know what that feels like. This is internal and painful. If I didn't feel pain like that ... the test result wouldn't bother me. I'll tell my rheumy when I see her, unless she emails me before then. I want to wait and see what all the other tests look like before I start to worry any more.

I hope everyone is well. I've been reading and I am all caught up. Summer has been wickedly hot here in Sonoma County, CA. It's not my favorite. I'm more of a cool weather girl. I have been doing some ancestry stuff and learned so much crazy info about my family. There is a town named after my Great Great Grandfather!!! It's Bagley Minnesota!! I also have the town of Redding, CA named for another Great Great Grandfather. It's been crazy learning all this stuff. I plan on going to visit Bagley since that is the one that is closest to me because my maiden name is Bagley. I also sent them a patch from my sheriffs office where I work because they are sending me a Bagley Police Patch too!

So, that's basically catching up for me. I'll go back to trying not to worry now. :glare:

Pete
07-24-2015, 12:51 PM
Noticed from fb that you may be burning your candle at both ends again. Take time to be good to you.

Blood in urine is not a good sign. Hope it's nothing serious. You may be drinking too much water. A gallon a day seems like an awful lot. Your body lets you know when it needs hydration.

Good luck!

NikkiNicole
07-24-2015, 04:10 PM
Ooooooooops ... I read the test wrong. My urobilinogen was normal. I misread the little graph. Still had blood, and still has a lot of protein. I guess I don't have to worry.

mishb
07-26-2015, 09:36 PM
I have been doing some ancestry stuff and learned so much crazy info about my family. There is a town named after my Great Great Grandfather!!! It's Bagley Minnesota!! I also have the town of Redding, CA named for another Great Great Grandfather. It's been crazy learning all this stuff. I plan on going to visit Bagley since that is the one that is closest to me because my maiden name is Bagley. I also sent them a patch from my sheriffs office where I work because they are sending me a Bagley Police Patch too!

:glare:

I've been doing Ancestry for a couple of years now. Unfortunately I haven't found any related Bagleys in USA, only in UK........however, I'm sure a trip to Melbourne wouldn't hurt, little Sis, just for Bagley research purposes, of course :wink1:
Yes, for those that don't know, I am also a Bagley.......married into it though