PDA

View Full Version : test message

drz
07-17-2015, 09:42 AM
No new posts for some time so this is test message.

andrew
07-17-2015, 09:44 AM
The test message is successful :w00t:

It has been quiet though...

Pete
07-17-2015, 09:48 AM
It has been quiet though...

I'd like to think that's a good thing, but I'd probably be thought to be delusional...

andrew
07-17-2015, 09:58 AM
I'd like to think that's a good thing, but I'd probably be thought to be delusional...

It's a good thing until it's shown not to be :)

Alysia
07-18-2015, 03:50 AM
to be honest, the Forum feels "dead" to me since my sweet Phil passed.....
it will never be the same without him.... without his playfulness and humor, kindness and dr. Phil's good advice...
NEVER.
it is another place now. most of the time feels alienated. cold. empty and sad.
SORRY.
I am just being honest. sharing what I feel.
I hope I am not hurting anyone. if I do, I apologize. and please let me know.
when I come here I mostly read old posts. searching for the good old days with dr. Phil in charge.
ENDLESS TEARS.

annekat
07-18-2015, 07:03 AM
The forum stays alive by means of whoever decides to post and whatever they have to offer, or what questions they may have. There are new people coming here all the time, and some lively discussions have taken place. We have little control over the rate at which interesting posts come in and must be content to just take it as it comes. We cannot make anyone post or expect every post to be excellent. I think it is normal for things to slow down this time of year when people are outside enjoying the summer, if they are able to, and I hope they are! :cool1:

annekat
07-18-2015, 07:12 AM
Alysia, your feelings are understandable, and no need to apologize. Phil's passing has left a big hole in the forum, as did the passing of Jack, Al, Lightwarrior, Barbara, and others. I miss seeing Sangye on here every day, but understand that she gave us a huge amount and has become very busy with other things, though she still pops in from time to time. Everything changes, nothing stays the same, and it will always be so. I still think the forum is the best place for someone with WG/GPA to spend their time on the internet. We still have new people who need welcoming and encouragement, though it is not necessary for every one of us to participate in that, as long as some are. Don't worry, what you are feeling is normal and I don't judge you for it. None of us can feel what it is like to be in your shoes. We love you.