PDA

View Full Version : Image uploading instructions

andrew
07-12-2015, 10:34 AM
Here are some instructions on how to upload images to your thread/reply.

renidrag
07-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Thanks for that Andrew.
Dale

annekat
07-13-2015, 12:37 AM
I've had a couple of members tell me they couldn't figure out how to add or change their avatar. So, since I just did it, I'll try to explain how I did, which I sort of have to re-learn every time:

Go to Forum Actions at top of page and click Edit Profile from the drop down list.
On the left of the next screen, you'll see My Settings, under that My Profile, under that click Edit Avatar.
New screen gives option of having no avatar or a custom avatar. Under Custom Avatar, you'll get the same option as Andrew described above, either an image from a URL or upload one from your computer. Go through that process and then click Save Changes, and voila! You have a new avatar.

Alysia
07-14-2015, 12:21 AM
Here are some instructions on how to upload images to your thread/reply.

Thank you andrew. Here is my sweet Phil smiling at you ..♡2159

Alysia
07-14-2015, 12:23 AM
I've had a couple of members tell me they couldn't figure out how to add or change their avatar. So, since I just did it, I'll try to explain how I did, which I sort of have to re-learn every time:

Go to Forum Actions at top of page and click Edit Profile from the drop down list.
On the left of the next screen, you'll see My Settings, under that My Profile, under that click Edit Avatar.
New screen gives option of having no avatar or a custom avatar. Under Custom Avatar, you'll get the same option as Andrew described above, either an image from a URL or upload one from your computer. Go through that process and then click Save Changes, and voila! You have a new avatar.

Thanks for explaining Anne. Although I enjoyed your Batman's avatar, it is so nice to see you. You look just as cute & wise as your writing here ♡♡

annekat
07-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Thanks for explaining Anne. Although I enjoyed your Batman's avatar, it is so nice to see you. You look just as cute & wise as your writing here ♡♡ Thanks, Alysia. I got kind of tired of the cartoon version of me, and think I might change it on Facebook, too.