PDA

View Full Version : Downtime

andrew
05-13-2015, 09:09 PM
Hi all
This site will experience between 30min - 3 hours of downtime in the coming days. Can't determine exactly when but if you try to get to the site and it's not available, that's when it'll be happening :)

This change is to relocate the website to a new server that isn't quite so much of a pain in the neck as this one.

im so blessed
05-13-2015, 11:25 PM
I like the title, Andrew! Although it was a bit misleading as i was interested in some "downtime" tips for us weggies ;) thankyou for all you do on this site!

andrew
05-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Haha I have plenty of tips for downtime :) Might publish those a bit later!

In the mean time there's some "action" happening in the background and we may have to restore this site back 24 hours so if you post you might lose what you wrote so please be prepared!

Will advise when all is well.

Pete
05-14-2015, 10:33 AM
Given the brevity of the downtime, it appears the maintenance went well?

andrew
05-14-2015, 10:59 AM
Better than expected actually. Just one hiccup which I need to look into over a few weeks which will result in more downtime. Overall very happy :)

MikeG-2012
05-14-2015, 11:46 PM
Better than expected actually. Just one hiccup which I need to look into over a few weeks which will result in more downtime. Overall very happy :)

You Da Man Andrew!

Debbie C
05-15-2015, 12:39 PM
Andrew, can I send my desktop comp to you, it was saying the D drive was full now it won't even turn on,I am having to use my laptop. I am still in Fl. but when I get home I have to take it to the qeek squad cuz I have no clue. I am glad you know what you are doing :)

andrew
05-15-2015, 01:27 PM
Would be more than happy to fix it if I was anywhere near you :)

I am glad you know what you are doing :)

Well if you knew how many screwups happened with this latest lot of maintenance you might not be saying that :) I've got my work cut out for me for the next week or two!