PDA

View Full Version : I confess - I have been cheating on you guys.

BookNut
05-09-2015, 03:16 AM
I have found 2 forums about Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis (NCFB) that I am finding very helpful. I promise not to abandon you guys. And I will bring any good ideas over here. I look at the new posts here every couple of days to see if I can contribute. And my friends are here - so I have to check on you all!!

I must give major kudos to VDub and the Big Kahuna. I am pretty darn tech savvy - but I can tell you that the other forums are SO MUCH harder to navigate. I am struggling to find my way around them, and it gives me one more reason to love this site. I thank both of you for your hard work making this such a great forum!!

annekat
05-09-2015, 04:53 AM
Shame on you, Jacquie! Just kidding, of course. I'm glad you have found help elsewhere for your specific issues which are not WG related, since you don't have WG. I'm sure some of what you learn will be helpful to some of us with breathing issues. BTW, mine have improved significantly without the use of inhalers and such... don't have time to go into it now but will do so at some point.... been meaning to send you an email but time is needed for other things. In any case, don't ever lose touch with this forum... we would miss you so much!

BookNut
05-09-2015, 07:47 AM
Thanks Anne. Will look forward to hear what you are doing that has brought about an improvement! Yay!!

vdub
05-11-2015, 04:09 PM
I'm glad you found a place that is more directly useful! I'm sure you will discover the in's and out's of that forum very quickly and will be at home real soon. I belong to several forums and each have their pluses and minuses, but all are pretty good. This one is good because of the Big Kahuna. Stop by once in a while and good luck!

Jayne 14
05-14-2015, 09:11 AM
Don't feel guilty hon : if you find help somewhere use it & let us know any great ideas !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marta
05-15-2015, 04:53 AM
Three cheers for vdub and the Big Kahuna!

Hip hip hurray!

Love you guys.
You're a true blessing to so many.

mishb
05-16-2015, 09:35 PM
I have found 2 forums about Non-Cystic Fibrosis Bronchiectasis (NCFB) that I am finding very helpful. I promise not to abandon you guys. And I will bring any good ideas over here. I look at the new posts here every couple of days to see if I can contribute. And my friends are here - so I have to check on you all!!

I must give major kudos to VDub and the Big Kahuna. I am pretty darn tech savvy - but I can tell you that the other forums are SO MUCH harder to navigate. I am struggling to find my way around them, and it gives me one more reason to love this site. I thank both of you for your hard work making this such a great forum!!

Oh Jacquie, how could you :predrage: shame, shame, shame :lol::lol:

Like vdub, I am also a member of other forums that are non facebook related, however, I only seem to post on here.

Good on you for looking at the other ones.
I hope someone on there can offer the trick to better breathing, for you