PDA

View Full Version : High pulss

BARON
12-03-2009, 04:11 AM
Hi when taking cyclo have found have high pulse rate temp normal low as ever blood pressure getting better at moment i keep turning heating down Gray say its like winter in the house

onatreetop
12-03-2009, 04:32 AM
In my case I thought it was the steriod doing it to me. both is possible i think. Pulse went sky high on the high doses and it will again now that they raised them again this morning. i ran warm feeling before but lower temp normally but now I could be standing outside in thirty degrees and sweat. Not pretty or fun just keep drinking water so there is something to sweat out. dont want to passout from dehidrating. they can change the blood pressure meds or add them too. that did help out A LOT.:o

Doug
12-03-2009, 01:04 PM
I found the medication adjustment helped, too. Love that sweating!:)Keeping hydrated is always a good idea anyway when on these drugs as it helps flush out unmetabolized drugs and gives you exercise getting up all the time to use the toilet! :):p

Sangye
12-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Being anemic can raise the pulse, too. I always forget that and wonder why my heart is pounding and racing.