PDA

View Full Version : "share" button

Alysia
04-29-2015, 12:59 AM
Hi andrew.
I tried to use the "share" button to share some posts of Phil to facebook, but it only shared the whole thread and not specific post. is it that what it can do, or am I doing it wrong ?

andrew
05-03-2015, 03:31 PM
hi de hi
The share link/button will share a link to that specific post to FB, Twitter etc etc rather than the text of that specific post.

If for example you want to share a post that's half way down a page, the link will direct to the position of that post on the page. I hope that's explained it properly :)

Good idea for an enhancement though - sharing the text of the post plus a link would be better in my ever-so-humble opinion.

Alysia
05-05-2015, 11:43 PM
hi de hi
The share link/button will share a link to that specific post to FB, Twitter etc etc rather than the text of that specific post.

If for example you want to share a post that's half way down a page, the link will direct to the position of that post on the page. I hope that's explained it properly :)

Good idea for an enhancement though - sharing the text of the post plus a link would be better in my ever-so-humble opinion.

yes, it explained it very well. and it is a good idea to be able to do such sharing. thank you !