PDA

View Full Version : Feeling miserable

seashells
03-09-2015, 12:51 PM
I hate to get on here and complain but I feel horrible. Just need to vent I guess. I am having tracheal stenosis and sinus involvement. I just recently had a pft done and I'm waiting on those results. They upped my steroid and methotrexate. I just feel miserable with sweats and not being able to breath. Can't get up and move alot cause every time I do I can't breath and sweat something fierce. I know it's not as bad as some of you but I sure am sick of being sick.

Pete
03-09-2015, 01:34 PM
Vent away!! Hope you can get a treatment regimen that's effective soon.

Debbie C
03-09-2015, 03:07 PM
Sorry to hear you are feeling so bad.Can you call your dr. in the morning ? Or if you feel worse than maybe you should go to the er tonight. Keep us posted and vent away:hug2:

annekat
03-09-2015, 03:23 PM
This is the place for venting! Tracheal stenosis is something I don't have, and would no doubt be complaining about it if I did. Dealing with the sinus drainage and the TS both at the same time would be awful. With the sweats on top of that, it sounds like you are having a bit of a flare. Not being able to breathe is a serious issue. I would be prepared to go to the ER if it gets really bad, and at the least, see your doc ASAP. As for the increase in meds, it could take a little time to see an improvement. Best wishes that you'll be able to get it under control.

mishb
03-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Please don't say that you don't have it as bad a someone else does. It doesn't matter how good or bad you have it, it still sucks.
Vent away and certainly don't think that you are travelling this journey alone - we are all here for you.

I send to you some gentle hugs, and please please, get back to the hospital or doctors, if things get worse:hug1: