PDA

View Full Version : Ohio Get Together! :)

rebekah
03-01-2015, 11:45 AM
​I think it's time all of us Ohio Weggies get together! Pete, Sheila, and I got together last year and had a great time talking and meeting each other. We would love to try to plan something in mid-April and really hope others can join us this time, too!

If you want to get together for lunch with us, share what days work best for you, so we can arrange a time that's good for everyone. I work full time and never know my schedule too far in advance, but I can easily request a day off. :)

Pete
03-01-2015, 12:22 PM
I'm retired, so I can probably make any date in that timeframe. Looking forward to seeing some Weggie friends!

Debbie C
03-02-2015, 01:16 PM
I'll be going to Fl. on Apr. 30th..want to meet up down there. I would love to meet everyone can we find a mid way point ?

Jaha
03-03-2015, 01:03 PM
I would love to make the gathering this year. I planned to come last year and then had a flare and couldn't go anywhere. I live almost 2 hrs. south of Columbus, but that is alright I will get me a driver. I'm not working so any day is fine with me.

Psyborg
03-12-2015, 12:08 AM
I'd try to make it this time. I was prevented from attending last year :)

MikeG-2012
03-12-2015, 06:17 AM
Do this in late June or July, and I might be able to make it... I'm only 7 hours 16 minutes from Columbus. (-8