PDA

View Full Version : New to the site but not the DX...

mzabala
02-03-2015, 02:23 PM
Hello Everyone! I am new to the site. I live in So. California. Just want to say hi! Nice to have others to share my story with. It's been a long one with a second time around. Talk to you soon.

annekat
02-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Welcome, mzabala! I'm glad you found us. We'd love to hear your story, and long is fine. And we are constantly sharing the ongoing saga of our own stories. I'm sorry you are stuck with this same dumb disease we all are, but would love to hear how you are coping with it. If you've been reading on here at all, you already know what a great group of people this is! I've been dx'ed for almost 4 years and coming here from the beginning, and I'd be lost without it. Others here have had WG much longer, and others just recently got dx'ed. I look forward to hearing more from you! :smile1: BTW, you might check out our New Member Introductions section on the main forum page. Unless you already have!

mishb
02-04-2015, 12:24 AM
Hi mzabala and welcome to the forum.

So glad you found us but I'm really sorry you had to.
I would also love to hear your story - when you have time

Jaha
02-04-2015, 03:03 AM
Hi mzabala welcome to the forum. We are looking forward to you sharing your journey with us.

kaysee
02-04-2015, 05:47 PM
Welcome mzabala. Glad you joined the forum and looking forward to hearing more from you.

me2
02-04-2015, 05:59 PM
Hi mzabala. Welcome to the site. It will be interesting to hear what your journey has been.
This is the best group that no one would ever want to belong to.
We make the best of it.