PDA

View Full Version : Pain in the evening

Ncr1980
12-10-2014, 04:51 AM
Does anyone else's pain get worse in the evening? I'm fine till about 1pm and by 6pm I just can't stand it. Then the next morning it starts all over again.

morningsunshine
12-10-2014, 05:19 AM
Does anyone else's pain get worse in the evening? I'm fine till Bout 1pm and by 6pm I just can't stand it. Then the next morning it starts all over again.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're in pain! I hope it gets better soon :mellow::mellow:

I'm the exact opposite: I have the most sinus pain and joint achiness in the mornings right after I wake up.

im so blessed
12-10-2014, 11:30 PM
that is exactly the way i am. fine after i sleep all night. then by evening pain is bad enough it hurts to stand. my husband has already carried me to bed. but that usually tells me i need to increase my mtx or add in some lovely pred. worth asking your doc. im sorry tho-i know it makes you want to cry or cuss:(

pwc51
12-11-2014, 08:01 AM
For me the the pains are symptomatic of the disease / flare. When it flares it is usual that the evening discomfort is greatest - I go to bed and when I wake everything is pain free again. I have just flared again so back on the pred and having RTX. Pain goes pretty instantly with pred.