PDA

View Full Version : Thankful

lag713
11-27-2014, 12:08 PM
In honor of Thanksgiving tomorrow (in the US), I wanted to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. I am so thankful to have this online community as a resource and support while I figure out this strange disease. Thank you for being there! I don't know what I would do without you!

:thumbsup:

mrtmeo
11-27-2014, 01:39 PM
Same here to all at this forum and their families!

annekat
11-27-2014, 05:12 PM
I feel exactly the same way. I don't know how anyone with WG does without this forum. There are some Facebook groups for vasculitis and they are OK, but they are just not the same.

ozterry
11-27-2014, 07:57 PM
I have to agree, this forum has stopped me from feeling alone and strange. To all those from the US, happy Thanksgiving.

rif
11-27-2014, 08:28 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends

Rif

Pete
11-28-2014, 01:21 AM
Amen! In addition to this forum, I'm thankful to Drs Villa Forte (rheumy) and Draeger (PCP), who both keep watch over me, and for medications that keep the symptoms at bay. Also thankful to the researchers who keep looking for the keys that will allow for a cure.

Dirty Don
11-28-2014, 05:50 AM
Thankful to this forum and all the wonderful members, yes, even the ones I 'fight' with from time to time! And, the powerful male nurse who stood over me as I came out of my stupor of 10 days (initial flare), and he said (I'll never forget this even tho I was in a terrible propofol state of recovery...damn lil hallucinations all over the place) "Mr. Wilson, now it's up to you to fight this." I took him literally...still fighting...have a great TG Day everyone!

Debbie C
11-28-2014, 02:44 PM
I am thankful for every new day...hope they keep coming.

Jayne 14
11-29-2014, 02:24 AM
I echo everyone's words
Happy Thanksgiving to all the American friends
And I give my Thanks for this site & all the support it gives us all x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk