PDA

View Full Version : Chat Feature/Need Funny

NikkiNicole
10-21-2014, 04:58 PM
Sometimes I wish we had a chat feature so I could just sit here and chat with you all while I am at work. Especially on nights like tonight when my mind is going 1000/mph and I can't concentrate on anything.

Can someone say something to make me laugh?

gilders
10-21-2014, 09:05 PM
How do you start a Teddy Bear race?

Marry one and have children.

Debbie C
10-22-2014, 01:01 AM
Sorry Nikki ...I was sleeping, you need another shift for me !!!

Wegetarian
10-22-2014, 04:38 AM
Yeah, that would be nice. You could ask Andrew if he could add somehting, shouldn't be impossible although not sure if he has time for that.

We tried to have a Skype group a year ago, but only Phil joined me.

annekat
10-22-2014, 07:26 AM
A chat feature sounds like a good idea for those who would use it. I find Facebook fulfills that need for me. I don't do chat on there because it is such a time killer and it can be hard to disengage from the chat. But I have realtime back and forth exchanges via the private message function on there, and if I want to disengage and come back later it is a little less awkward. I don't use Skype and don't want to so far.... just too much time spent when I need to be doing other things. But everyone has their own routine and ways of handling their time.

NikkiNicole
10-22-2014, 11:04 AM
Facebook Chat would be fantastic but Facebook is banned from work. Well, it can be used to find people but only in extreme cases and we have to get supervisor and sergeant approval. Oh well.

annekat
10-22-2014, 11:30 AM
Facebook Chat would be fantastic but Facebook is banned from work. Well, it can be used to find people but only in extreme cases and we have to get supervisor and sergeant approval. Oh well. Well, I think Wegs chat would be cool, since there are a lot of people here who stay home a lot or are up late at night because of prednisone, pain and discomfort, etc.

Wegetarian
10-22-2014, 08:36 PM
With FB chat it would mean we'd need to add all the forum buddies to our friends, and I don't really mention wegs in FB so I'd rather not do that. Also for new people it could be great to have the chat option, as they have a lot of things on their mind for sure.