PDA

View Full Version : he has done alot of research docs

Debbie C
10-14-2014, 12:27 AM
My rheumy ( Dr. Hoffman ) at CC sent me a letter that he is retiring next month so I need to get another dr. to follow my bloodwork and precriptions. I know a lot of you go see Villa-Forte and like her. I was on the website and looking at different drs. he recommended ( she was one of tem ) but I was also leading towards Dr. Carol Langford. She has done a lot of research and goes to a lot of the symbosiums ( sp ? ) I was wondering if anyone that goes to CC sees her. I need to decide soon and probably go up next month, hopefully before the snow comes !!!!!
Hope everyone has a great day:biggrin1:

I don't know how the header line got changed from what I type....but it is supposed to be " Looking for new Dr. at CC "

Pete
10-14-2014, 12:52 AM
I don't think you could go wrong with either Dr. Langford or Dr. Villa Forte.:thumbsup: It's nice to have good choices with our dumb disease!!

Jaha
10-14-2014, 11:24 AM
Deb,
I agree with Pete, I see Villa-Forte. There is another that I've talked to over the phone and have heard good things about. Dr. Mandel, he just presented a paper on the importance of working closely with a pulmy, for patients that have both Wegs and COPD. All the best to you in choosing one.:thumbup:

Debbie C
10-14-2014, 11:49 AM
I called up there and talked to his sec. and mentioned I was either going to go with Langford or Villa-Forte. And before I could get it out she said to go with Langford. She is secretary for those 3 that I know of so I took her word for it . I have spoke to her several times before amd she said they are both really good but if it were up to her she would see Langford. So I am waiting on an appt.probably won't go until next year. Hoping all stays the same ( except my sed rate go down ! )