PDA

View Full Version : saddle nose

cjhnsn29
10-07-2014, 05:22 PM
There were a few of you that has the saddle nose with the WG. Does any of you have problems with yeast infection and in pain with it. Like your head is full and there's a lot of pressure on your eyes? Was wondering if I am the only lucky one?

annekat
10-08-2014, 04:38 AM
There were a few of you that has the saddle nose with the WG. Does any of you have problems with yeast infection and in pain with it. Like your head is full and there's a lot of pressure on your eyes? Was wondering if I am the only lucky one? I can't say that I have that problem, or if I do feel like my head is full, I attribute it to overall inflammation, which can be related to allergies as well as WG. I do have the saddle nose. The full feeling is around my ears and eustachian tubes, mainly. No pressure on my eyes, particularly. But my sinus cavities are not distinct anymore, due to bone erosion, so that would reduce any pressure, I'd think. If your sinuses are still collecting mucus and pressure is building up in them, I think that could affect your eyes.

cjhnsn29
10-08-2014, 08:43 AM
Thx Anne for the information. We are a little opposite. LOL! My ears don't bother me but the pressure effects my eyes. It is probably some of the pollen-allergies. Thats South Florida for ya.

CJ