PDA

View Full Version : Rest In Peace Phil

Victoriaitsnosecret
10-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Dear Alysia and everyone on the forum that was close to Phil please accept my deepest sympathies. Phil was the first person to welcome me to the forum and he was so willing to share his story and answer my questions and offer advice. I know he will be truly missed by everyone! I'm glad that Phil can rest peacefully and is not sick anymore. God bless his family and friends.

😃 victoria

NikkiNicole
10-05-2014, 09:20 AM
I see a common theme in most of the posts in honor of our Phil. "Phil was the first to welcome me" ... he was the first for me. That was our Phil. He knew this disease, he fought for info, he fought for his life. Phil was a leader in every way. Phil believed in his beliefs, he held strong to his faith, and he was ... Batman. (side note for a snicker ... every time I type Batman I keep typing Bathman). It keeps smacking me in the face every time I think about it. It doesn't seem real. It can't be real.
Phil and Alysia had a beautiful story that is ending much much too soon. My heart breaks for her, for his family and for our community of Weggies.
Sleep Well, buddy. We will carry on the fight from here.

Victoriaitsnosecret
10-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Batman has always been my favorite!

😃 victoria

vdub
10-05-2014, 03:42 PM
Alysia, Please let us know when you arrive back in Israel....