PDA

View Full Version : Kidney in Remission in 3 months but Arthritis out of control

Cekmsover
10-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Hi Guys,

I am in month 3 or 6 cyclo and about to have the next on Tuesday. Im half way there, this stuff knocks you for 6 and is horrible.

Here is the thing, my kidney numbers have all returned to the normal range, yet I have Polyarthritis (football balloon knees) and all my joints throught out my body and have a CRP of 90.

My kidney number went from Albium of 352 to 4, and albium / creatine ration of 96 - 2.5. Red blood cells 100 to 4.

I had 5% damage to kidney so my blood creatinine never changed from 50, its was caught early.

So the Dr tells me I am in Remission, yet they have 5 Professors looking at me (Renal, Rheumatology, Immunology etc) on friday saying how can I have such severve Arthritis, and I am now I am also PR3 negative. Was 96.

Has had anyone had this happen to the? Arthritis that never goes away? I am pretty worried as it feels like it wont go away and yet even Cyclo, CellCept and Pred make no difference. Really destroy's your hope of just being a normal human being.

C

mrtmeo
10-06-2014, 03:54 AM
Do u still have blood in your urine?
If so, this is one way to know if the vasculitis is still active.
If you have joint pain, have u had a rheumatoid factor test?
Also, realize that it can almost a year for the body to repair from all the damage.