PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta , Georgia

Carmen11
09-25-2014, 02:59 PM
Just curious if there are any fellow Weggies in Georgia ?

annekat
09-26-2014, 03:37 AM
Carmen, I just looked at the Weggie Members Map, accessed via the link in blue at top right of page, and saw 3 members in Georgia, one fairly near Atlanta. There may be more, as not everyone puts their marker on the map. We also have a Member List under Community at upper left. I hope you find someone! If they are not currently reading or posting to the forum, you can always send them a Private Message.

Carmen11
09-26-2014, 01:26 PM
I can't figure out how to search ..

annekat
09-26-2014, 02:07 PM
Click on Weggie Forum members map at top of page. That will take you to Andrew telling us about the map and how to use it, and a link to it. Click that link and the map will come up. You'll probably see the whole world so will have to use the navigating tools to zoom in and scroll to the US and Georgia. Click on a "pin" in GA and it will show you that person's name and/or username and I'm not sure what else. If you don't see a link to their profile, you can look for that person on the alphabetical Member List under Community at top left of page. Click Member List and it will show you all the members in alphabetical order of user names. Other alternative if you have trouble with the map is just look at the Member List and scroll through it looking for someone from GA. If people have shared their location it should be there. But finding them that way could take some time. I hope this helps.

annekat
09-26-2014, 02:11 PM
Well, I just tried that and the member list doesn't seem to give locations, unless you click on individual profiles to see if the location is posted there. That would take too long, so the map is your best bet, or waiting for someone from GA to respond. If you have trouble, I can try finding the usernames of the people on the map from GA.

lupita
12-05-2016, 04:49 PM
I live in Georgia. ������������

annekat
12-07-2016, 03:36 AM
I can't think of anyone else on this forum from Georgia, although I know we have heard from some in the past. Some people are just more active here than others and not everyone puts themselves on the map. Maybe they will notice that you have posted again. Also, if you re into Facebook at all, I can share with you some good WG and vasculitis groups where you can pose the same or any other question. If you will send me a private message I'll pass those along. See link for PMs at top of page, or click on or near my avatar for an option to message. The administrator of one of the FB groups is from Georgia, though he has a different form of vasculitis. There are some very responsive and helpful people on those groups, and I will keep my eye out for GA people as well.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk