PDA

View Full Version : want to discuss WG and my experience.

cjhnsn29
09-12-2014, 03:12 PM
I'm sorry I want to reply to a lot a lot of you but still not understanding the site. If I can be of help in any way feel free to message me till I catch on...

CJ

mrtmeo
09-13-2014, 05:36 AM
Hi Cj,
At the bottom of any post, you can choose reply with quote or just reply.
You can also, pres the +Reply to Thread button at the bottom of the thread's page to respond to the thread.

annekat
09-13-2014, 12:21 PM
Feel free to PM me with any specific questions about using the site. Looks like you already know how to start a thread. I don't know everything but will try to help if I can. To PM me, go to Private Messages at the upper left of this page and enter my username. Or, go to my profile and I think it will offer you the option of a PM there, too.

drz
09-13-2014, 02:21 PM
Feel free to PM me with any specific questions about using the site. Looks like you already know how to start a thread. I don't know everything but will try to help if I can. To PM me, go to Private Messages at the upper left of this page and enter my username. Or, go to my profile and I think it will offer you the option of a PM there, too.

Just click on the name above any post or anyplace else in the forum and the send private message link comes up.

me2
09-13-2014, 02:29 PM
CJ,
Welcome. Don't be afraid to just go nuts and try lots of things on this site. You can't break it.
Just start clicking and experimenting.

annekat
09-13-2014, 02:54 PM
Just click on the name above any post or anyplace else in the forum and the send private message link comes up. Oh, yes, that is much easier! And Me2 is right, just start clicking and discovering what works for you. You can search the archives, too, and put your "pin" on the Weggie Map, via link highlighted at top of any page, and see the distribution of members world wide.