PDA

View Full Version : pain meds through online consultation

micca
10-06-2009, 07:22 PM
Hi everyone!
A friend of mine named lilia has suffered chronic pain before. Until a day came, one of our best friend introduced PhoneConsultation.com for pain meds and found out that is great. So she used this for her pain meds. This is a face to face doctor visit and they deliver pain meds within 3 days. They will also give you a script together with 2 refills when you have consultation to them.

Jack
10-06-2009, 07:40 PM
I would be very wary of taking any medication that was not prescribed by a doctor with a full knowledge of Wegener's and its associated control drugs. In my experience, many have never even heard of the disease.

crackers
10-07-2009, 01:50 AM
i must agree with jack.things that are considered beneficial to " normal " people can have the opposite effect on us weggies.take care.
john.

Sangye
10-07-2009, 07:47 AM
Ugh. I would advise against this for anyone, Weggie or not. These services are just dangerous. I looked at their website. The follow-ups are over the phone, meaning no one is looking at you, taking vital signs, etc... Many times just seeing a patient tells a doctor a lot. They want recent medical records, but don't work with your regular docs who know you well. The rates are no deal, either. Much better to see your regular GP and have proper assessment and ongoing care.

Also, their goal is to get you medications. That sounds good at first, but it's highly suspect. When you go to a doctor, their primary goal should never be "What drug can I give to this patient?" It should be "What condition(s) do they have, what tests do they need and what is the best treatment?" If these guys are only in business to hand out scrips, you can bet they're getting huge kickbacks from pharmaceutical companies to do it.

Doug
10-08-2009, 01:54 AM
Ditto what everyone else said. That patient-doctor relationship is vital for both to have the best outcome for their efforts.

jola57
10-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Warning bells go off like thunder. There is just no way anybody can be diagnosed andd treated over the phone.