PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Batman

Alysia
07-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Our precious Phil :love: your birthday is coming in few hours…. according to Oz's clock it will be soon, and according to your clock, it will take a bit more, my clock is in between :flapper:
SO, it is time to thank you again,for your generous support and sensitive caring and understanding, and for your contributing from your wealth of knowledge to our weggie family.
I am amazed and touched and thrilled and inspired, how is it, that you are going through so much tough times, fighting to breath, fighting to live, and still you remain so sweet and kind and funny.
ok, Time for blessings:
May God save you and heal you and help you to feel better, body and soul.
May all your wishes come true for good. You deserve to have some peaceful times.
Sending loving hugs and blessings, prayers as well :wub: :hug3:

Psyborg
07-06-2014, 11:45 PM
Happy Birthday Phil ;)

windchime
07-07-2014, 12:29 AM
Happy Birthday Phil!!:thumbup:

Pete
07-07-2014, 12:37 AM
Happy birthday, Phil! Hope you have a great celebration!

drz
07-07-2014, 12:54 AM
Happy Birthday. Hope you have a nice day!

Alysia
07-07-2014, 03:34 AM
I feel that I must say it here: it is also Barbara's birthday. 7 July.
Phil, in Hebrew there is a say: יבדל לחיים ארוכים וטובים
trying to translate it to English: "you should be different, for long and good life". Amen.
may Barbara save all of us from her place in heaven.

mishb
07-07-2014, 08:51 AM
I hope you have a wonderful birthday Phil........gosh the years are going quickly - you are starting to get old :flapper: :thumbsup:

May your day be pain free and full of love and laughs.

Debbie C
07-07-2014, 02:42 PM
hope you have a great birthday Phil :hug3:

me2
07-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Happy birthday Phil.

Geoff
07-07-2014, 07:09 PM
Hope you get a new furry dice for the Batmobile on your birthday Phil!!
Wishing you all the best.

pwc51
07-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Another Brit wish you a great day!

Peter

LisaT
07-08-2014, 12:15 AM
Happy birthday, Batman! Alysia already said it all so eloquently. I wish you peace, healing and love and many more happy and healthier years to come. And thank you for everything you do and say to help all of us... :hug3::love::hug1::hug1:

annekat
07-08-2014, 06:03 AM
A big Happy Birthday from me, too, Phil!!! I'm hoping the year brings much improvement in your health issues and that you have a great time!

pberggren1
07-08-2014, 07:47 AM
Thanks so much everyone. I will tell you all about my special birthday gift later this week.

Cathywithwegs
07-08-2014, 09:29 AM
Happy Birthday!

RudiK
07-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Happy Birthday, Phil, and all the best. Thank you for all your advice, suggestions and humor. I hope you have a great day.

BookNut
07-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Happy birthday Phil! Hope you have a great day full of all the things and people you love the most!!!

Alysia
07-13-2014, 08:39 AM
Thanks so much everyone. I will tell you all about my special birthday gift later this week.

at the moment I am sitting next to Phil and he allowed me to tell about his birthday gift which is me, visiting him :love:
It is not MY birthday, though, but I think that MY gift is even more special :wink1:

MikeG-2012
07-13-2014, 09:00 AM
at the moment I am sitting next to Phil and he allowed me to tell about his birthday gift which is me, visiting him :love:
It is not MY birthday, though, but I think that MY gift is even more special :wink1:

Pictures, we all need to see pictures! Sounds like a great birthday Phil. Enjoy!!

You two behave now and don't go out and paint the town too much! We'd hate to have to send Andrew or VDub over to rescue you! LOL! :biggrin1:

Alysia
07-13-2014, 09:07 AM
Pictures, we all need to see pictures! Sounds like a great birthday Phil. Enjoy!!

You two behave now and don't go out and paint the town too much! We'd hate to have to send Andrew or VDub over to rescue you! LOL! :biggrin1:

lol, thanks. no pic on the public space. I need my privacy. maybe I will post "inside" my profile.
and of course we behave :wink1: Phil confirm this statement :wink1:

Wegetarian
07-15-2014, 03:51 AM
Happy belated Bday Phil!

I'm sure Andrew will be confused if he checks the logs and notices that no one is using the forums from Israel anymore, while the usage in Canada has more than doubled :D

jvilner
07-16-2014, 01:25 AM
Hey I'm still here! 😉

annekat
07-16-2014, 03:26 AM
Hey I'm still here!  That's right! And I hope you are out of danger's way.

jvilner
07-16-2014, 08:15 AM
So far so good. As Alysia, I also live in an area that has not been under fire. But, honestly, the news this evening is not too promising. Trying to stay positive and not let it effect my WG!!

NikkiNicole
07-22-2014, 12:21 PM
I feel like a horrible person that I missed this. Happy way belated birthday Phil. I know you are having a hard time right now but I am praying that this will pass and you will get back to enjoying your time with Alysia.

Here's to a healthy year for you, and peace ... and happiness.

lag713
07-29-2014, 07:36 AM
Happy much belated birthday, Phil! It seems as though I need to check out the Weggie's Stories section more often.

The advantage of age is having more people to love (and more people to love you). I hope you feel the love on your birthday and every day. :love:

Wegetarian
07-30-2014, 01:54 AM
Hey I'm still here! 

Oh, sorry - didn't know we had more people people from Israel now.

Also welcome to the forums :) Haven't been here much lately, I used to notice anytime someone new signed up.

Alysia
07-07-2015, 12:11 AM

My heart is breaking again and again... I was his special birthday gift in his last birthday on earth.

Tears flowing endlessly..

Maybe we shouldnt have wish him so much peace...

Maybe I should remember that my sweetie is free from suffering now and joyful and peaceful...

I just miss him so much ...

Alysia
07-07-2015, 12:18 AM
I dont know what time and day is it in heaven, but in few hours it will be my sweet Phil's birthday.

so I wrote to him the following:

Happy birthday in heaven, my beautiful Batman, my sweet love,
May all the blessings and love from earth, from your sweet friends & family, from your amazing parents, reach you and make you smile big,
Then, your cute beautiful smile will be shinning upon all of us,
May the Cheraphim & Cherubim sing & play for you heavenly music.. now you can enjoy it, like you couldn't for years,
May the Saints give you gifts of eternal wisdom & truth & Faith,
May your departed relatives & friends share the most precious memories with you,
May our departed weggies friends make some playful jokes with you, making you laugh... all of you weggies being pain-free.. and then you will all visit earth to help some sick weggies friends, using dr. Phil's wisdom,
May the angels play pool with you, up there, with the clouds (show them some good shots), and let us see the lightenning in the sky,
May Jesus & Mary embrace you with divine love, and let you see them face to face, like you have always prayed for,
And.... may my immense love to you, my endless love, reach you, and embrace you, and make you feel warm in your heart, and joy in your pure soul, and make you dance your happy dance, and feel just as if I am right there with you now. For real. & Forever.
Happy Birthday sweetie. I love you to infinity & beyond.2150

BookNut
07-07-2015, 12:50 AM
You were, are, and always will be Phil's best birthday gift! May your happy memories comfort you today and always.

annekat
07-07-2015, 01:37 AM
I am thankful that you made his last birthday so awesome and wonderfully special. You were the answer to his dreams and some of his prayers, too, I'm sure! The best birthday of his life, I am guessing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BATMAN!!! You will always be special to us here on the forum and in our hearts forever.

gilders
07-07-2015, 07:04 AM
Happy birthday Batman.
And happy birthday Barbara (I think it's her birthday too)
Hope they can see Bat horse!

annekat
07-07-2015, 07:12 AM
Happy birthday Batman.
Awesome Bathorse, Gilders! And yes it is Barbara's birthday, too. Happy Birthday to her as well!!!

mishb
07-07-2015, 08:49 AM
Happy Birthday to our two weggie friends in Heaven, or in their own eternal place of rest.

May your family and friends remember the wonderful times shared and may they find some peace on this day.

Party hard guys

Alysia
07-07-2015, 09:38 PM
You were, are, and always will be Phil's best birthday gift! May your happy memories comfort you today and always.

Thank you so much Jacquie. Its so kind of you to say and warm my aching heart.
Tears have their own will....

Alysia
07-07-2015, 09:46 PM
I am thankful that you made his last birthday so awesome and wonderfully special. You were the answer to his dreams and some of his prayers, too, I'm sure! The best birthday of his life, I am guessing.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BATMAN!!! You will always be special to us here on the forum and in our hearts forever.

Thanks Anne. You are so kind. And thanks for wearing the Batman avatar.
I am honored to make my sweetie's birthday special. He is the answer to my unspoken prayers, like I wrote to him long ago:

her world was so lonely, alienated and cold

Forever confined she, to live in this odd

She couldn't imagine such tender kind grace

Until God have decided her soul to embrace

Her unspoken prayers got amazing reply

(you probably understand what I am trying to imply)

And now she is praying to God for his cure

Oh, please God, please help him, his soul is so pure.

God didnt heal him.
but he took him to heaven. Better place then earth.

Alysia
07-07-2015, 09:49 PM
Thanks so much Gilders & Michelle.
Bat horse is a great idea.... mmmm
thanks for the idea and the avatar. Can you post a bigger picture of it ? I will send it to Lenox. He is also having a sad day. Thanks anyway gilders. I appreciate it.
I wonder how my sweetie and Barbara are celebrating up there... I bet the angels are having good laugh today, they both have great sense of humor...

gilders
07-08-2015, 03:35 AM
Bat horse is a great idea.... mmmm
thanks for the idea and the avatar. Can you post a bigger picture of it ? I will send it to Lenox. He is also having a sad day. Thanks anyway gilders. I appreciate it.

Alysia, you're welcome. I'm not sure how to post larger pictures, but if you type "bathorse" in to Google Images it's one of the first images. There's some other cool bathorse pictures there too.

I miss them both.

7/7 is also my wife's birthday.
It is unfortunately the anniversary of the London tube bombings. I will always remember phoning my sister to tell her not to use the tube after the first bomb went off. She told me not to worry as she caught the bus instead that day - a few moments later a bus had also been blown up. She was never in any danger and wasn't injured, but I don't want to go through that kind of worry again.

Alysia
07-09-2015, 04:18 AM
Alysia, you're welcome. I'm not sure how to post larger pictures, but if you type "bathorse" in to Google Images it's one of the first images. There's some other cool bathorse pictures there too.

I miss them both.

It is unfortunately the anniversary of the London tube bombings. I will always remember phoning my sister to tell her not to use the tube after the first bomb went off. She told me not to worry as she caught the bus instead that day - a few moments later a bus had also been blown up. She was never in any danger and wasn't injured, but I don't want to go through that kind of worry again.

Thanks so much gilders. It means a lot. Thank you for being here ♡♡

Alysia
07-09-2015, 04:25 AM
Batman's first Birthday in heaven was rough like hell for me. It felt almost like the day of his funeral. Except for 4 hours at work that I had to hold myself I was teatful all day long and during very restless night..
It was heart warming to read so many posts on facebook of so many friends that remember him, miss him, grateful... he touched the lives of so many...
still my pain of missing him getting bigger as the time goes on.. I just miss him more & more & more...
his mother posted some picture of him as a baby and young adult. I will try to attach. He looks like an angel.2153

Alysia
07-09-2015, 04:30 AM

Another picture of baby Phil. Singing. He enjoyed music before he became deaf. Now he can enjoy heavenly music...

Alysia
07-07-2016, 06:56 PM

How we painted the town... wow.. in our own special way.. Phil knew how to make a party out of everything especially in the hardest times.... he made jokes out of the most scary things.. so totally amazing ♡♡♡

Alysia
07-07-2016, 06:59 PM
Happy birthday Batman.

Happy Birthday on heaven to Barbara. Thank you gilders for the gorgeous bathorse. I just sent it to Lenox, her husband with your post on the other thread.

Alysia
07-07-2016, 07:03 PM

I miss them both.

Happy Birthday to your wife, gilders. Wishing her many blessed & wonderful years to come, with you & your family. God bless you all ♡

Alysia
07-07-2016, 07:06 PM
To my beautiful Batman,

I was your last gift
On your last birthday on earth
Such tremendous joy, honor & pleasure

And I want to be your forever gift
Just like you are mine

Not only on your birthdays
But every day, every hour, every minute

To bring you joy
And to make you smile
Your cute melting smile
Shinning upon us all

To let my love embrace you
From here to eternity.

Happy Birthday in heaven, sweetie ♡♡

gilders
07-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Happy Birthday to your wife, gilders. Wishing her many blessed & wonderful years to come, with you & your family. God bless you all ♡
Thank you Alysia. I'll pass your wishes on to my wife.
I wonder if Barbara is treating Phil to some riding lessons for his birthday?

mishb
07-07-2016, 11:29 PM
What an amazing birthday Phil and Barbara will be having with many of our other weggie friends joining in.

I miss them all

Alysia
07-09-2016, 03:26 AM
I bet they are having the time of their lives...
Thank you Pete and Michelle ♡♡