PDA

View Full Version : End of a good week.

chris.wg
06-29-2014, 07:06 AM
Well tonight is the last day I see my sister and her husband at my aunts anniversary party. I already seen the nieces for the last time they are now at their grammy and papa's. They leave for home tomorrow morning. My sister lives about 13 hour drive south of me and we don't see each other but 2-3 times a year so its always good when I see them. Uncle Chris has 2 roles when the kids are around. 1 part uncle and 1 part jungle gym. So far nothing has stopped me from being able to be this and hopefully never will. These 3 angels make me smile even when they are being shy around me.

Nothing more to say on it just thought I would share my wonderful week instead of talk about WG problems.

Michael Bell
06-29-2014, 08:01 AM
So glad you have had a good week. Iwish you and your family many many more.
Mike

BookNut
06-29-2014, 12:48 PM
Congratulations on a great week. May there be many, many more!!

Alysia
06-29-2014, 08:00 PM
thanks for sharing Chris, hoping for many more good weeks.... :hug3:

mishb
06-29-2014, 10:54 PM
Yay for a great week Uncle "jungle gym" Chris :thumbsup:
So glad you could still manage to have some fun with the kids

LisaT
06-29-2014, 11:01 PM
My guess is that they too had a great week because they got to climb on uncle jungle gym! You've given them great memories... Glad you had a good week!

chris.wg
06-30-2014, 06:59 AM
Thanks everyone. For those who wondered the anniversary party was a good time and my sister and her family are already on the way home today. last I seen about a hour ago they were half way thru. Only bad part about the whole visit was I had a infusion during the visit so I missed pretty much a full day with them as I drove to the treatment hour and a half 1 way then went for the around 5 hours of sitting. But I did see them a bit later that night after my nap. <I tend to be tired after treatments>

annekat
06-30-2014, 01:42 PM
It's refreshing to hear about your good times with your extended family, and how special that is, instead of Wegs problems. Thanks.

Geoff
07-01-2014, 06:38 AM
Good work Chris, we take our victories where we can. More of them please!!

sunnykmr123
10-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Be positive this is enough....