PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for blood results

Em296
06-27-2014, 07:14 AM
Hi all,
I'm due some blood test results and ct scan results Tommorow from a chronic problem with the inside of my nose and I know that they are testing for this disease. Quite scared after everything I have read on google. Has anyone else had problems with their nose?

Jayne 14
06-27-2014, 08:39 AM
Are you joking ???
My nose is a nightmare !!!!
Don't panic with what you see on google
If its Wegners you've found the best place
Don't panic I repeat , help is here
Go to new stories & feel reassured : your not alone x
Good luck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Em296
06-27-2014, 09:01 AM
I'm not panicking now, I've stopped reading google! I've had the nose problem for years!!!! Thanks for the reply

Jayne 14
06-27-2014, 09:01 AM
What exactly is the nose problem ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Em296
06-27-2014, 09:34 AM
Scabby sores inside my nose which then cause nose bleeds, had it for about 20 years but got a lot worse over the past two years, to the point where there is so much imflamation

annekat
06-27-2014, 02:11 PM
Hard to say, 20 years sounds like a long time to have that problem with no other WG problems arising.... has your nose become misshapen at all? Sounds like a very dry nose with all the crusting. Good thing you are getting the tests; if it's WG or anything else serious, you need to know! And yes, do not be afraid if it ends up being WG. With proper treatment you can clear it up and avoid a lot of damage to your tissues, and consider yourself lucky it smoldered for so long without other major involvements. BTW, welcome to the forum.

Miranda
06-27-2014, 02:27 PM
Mine started in my nose. It took me going through several doctors and a trip to the E.R. to get diagnosed. I wish you the best of luck!!

Alysia
06-28-2014, 11:07 PM
I think that WG can be smoldering that long, not sure :confused1:
please update us. do you have a saddle nose ?

LisaT
06-28-2014, 11:11 PM
My nose and throat problems smouldered for at least seven or eight years... Why not 20? I would see that as a positive, because it means without treatment your disease was progressing very slowly. Hopefully with treatment it will go to sleep.