PDA

View Full Version : Good Wegener's T-shirt

whatthewhat
06-09-2014, 03:46 PM
I ordered a couple of these last time they were available, and I really like them. There is a bit over a week left to order them this time around. https://www.booster.com/wg-tracymullis2

Alysia
06-10-2014, 02:01 AM
thanks WTW. how is your daughter ?

Debbie C
06-10-2014, 02:41 AM
I just ordered one. I'll were it to the Cleveland Clinic next time I go .

marta
06-10-2014, 04:07 AM
I've made some t-shirts too as well as some other products. I tend to wear mine when I go to a big city hospital, a little education for the medical peeps that have no idea. There is no time limit and they actually have a little bit of fun with the insanity that is Wegener's. The money will go towards the publishing of the book (it was going to be an anthology before but it can't really be an anthology with only a dozen or so stories, so it will be the book I write with my personal experience and a collection of the stories I've already gathered, plus any others that come in between now and when it goes to print.)

Here's a link to the Weggie specific shirts: Weggiesunite: Gifts: Wegener's Specific stuff: Zazzle.ca Store (http://www.zazzle.ca/weggiesunite/gifts?cg=196315779012582778)

whatthewhat
06-29-2014, 12:25 PM
Thank you for asking, Alysia. I am sorry it took me so long to get back to you. She is doing well - in remission, and coming down on Mtx. She had a lot more pain a few months ago, but it turned out to be fibromyalgia - only in the Weggie world would that diagnosis come as a big relief! Interestingly, we went thru a spate of a couple of her blood levels on the rise, esp the pR3, which is still huge, but the docs believe in holding steady until more evidence warrants the big guns coming out again - and sure enough, the levels started going down on their own. I am very grateful, because with her age (not yet 16) I would rather not give her lots of side effects to deal with. Soccer I am sorry to say, is probably a memory for her, at least the level she used to play at, but she has spent more energy developing her writing, and even won an iPad in a contest. So, I am glad she can see there are accomplishments to explore in the "new normal" too.

whatthewhat
06-29-2014, 02:20 PM
Marta, we love your shop & have ordered from it!

Alysia
06-29-2014, 06:59 PM
thanks for sharing WTW :thumbup: it is always touching and inpiring to hear about your daughter's progress and fighting, and to feel how much strength you give her with you love and devotion and caring.