PDA

View Full Version : HgH

Debbie C
05-06-2014, 07:39 AM
I was watching tv yesterday and they were talking about Human growth hormone and the benefits from it. I know there is a least 1 person on here that takes it and was wondering if there were anymore. And is it really as good as they say it to be?:confused1:

Dirty Don
05-06-2014, 12:59 PM
HgH is the real deal, but what you're not told immediately unless this is what one wants is that portions of your body will appear, er, outsized! LMAO! That's the point of human growth hormones!

mishb
05-07-2014, 12:09 AM
Will they make me taller - if I started them now :unsure:

I really don't know about HGH but I starting to read more about stem cell reproduction ??

Dirty Don
05-07-2014, 03:09 AM
Will they make me taller - if I started them now :unsure:
I really don't know about HGH but I starting to read more about stem cell reproduction ??

No, but you'll have a set of killer biceps, calves, and thighs!!! I've actually invested in stem cell repro...it is the future IF the politicians can ever get off their inane selfish narrow minded horses...oops...no politics...sorry...hehe.

Debbie C
05-07-2014, 11:55 AM
A friend of mine son has Hoshkins disease and he has had 2 stem cell treatments already . The first one did good for awhile ,then he got real sick again but now after the second he ( knock on wood ) is still doing good.
I heard on the radio today that some country is giving older mice blood tranfusions from younger mice. The older mice are running further and faster on their wheel on are starting to look younger!!! They said in time instead of getting botox you can go get a blood tranfusion !
But seriously I thought Hgh did more then just bulk you up ,I thought it sorta turned back time ???? I need to do more research

vdub
05-07-2014, 03:57 PM
I'm on hGH. Most people's knowledge of the drug is based on myths and hearsay. Its not what its cracked up to be. To qualify to use it, you have to be missing x number pituitary functions. I can't remember what the number is, but you seriously don't want to be able to qualify.

I can't say if I'm better off with it or without it -- just to much stuff wrong to tell. But I suppose I'm better off.

Debbie C
05-08-2014, 12:43 AM
Well you look great vdub !!

vdub
05-08-2014, 03:39 AM
Well you look great vdub!!
Geee, thanks.... :wub:

Yesterday, I helped bottle wine for my cousin who owns a winery. We bottled about 15,000 bottles. I had one of the easier jobs, but I'm sure feeling it today. When I got home yesterday afternoon, I went straight to bed and only got up a couple times until this morning. I'm still hurting quite a bit. But, its a good annual reminder of why I can't do this stuff anymore.