PDA

View Full Version : sorry

keegan55
05-04-2014, 01:22 PM
I should apologize for not being more active on here. I just am so tired and cannot get my life back to where i feel I am in control... I am hoping I will be better soon

windchime
05-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Keegan there is no need to apologize for that which is out of your control. Rest easy and know we are here if and when you need us. :hug2:

Alysia
05-04-2014, 03:27 PM
aww, it is so kind of you.... no need to apologize..... I undrstand how you feel.... take your time.... if and when you will feel that you can and want to write more, it would be nice.
you are part of our family and in each family there are those who talk more (like the addicted one :blushing: ) and others who are more quiet.... and it is also sometimes an issue of times.... rough times makes it harder....
take a rest, and I hope that you will soon feel better :hug1:

mishb
05-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Keegan the ladies above said it perfectly. No need to apologise.

However, I'm sorry that you are feeling like you cant get your life back.
Is there anyway we can help you at all?

Stress can play a big part in the way you are feeling day to day. You can yell and scream and vent on here anytime you need to.
Sometimes it does help you feel more at ease, just to talk about it with someone who knows.

me2
05-04-2014, 03:47 PM
It is nice that you think that but really like others have said it is not necessary to apologize. This is a wonderful place with wonderful people who understand that all of us here participate as we can. I have gone for long periods of time not being able to contribute but coming here for help and support. This loving group of people have always been here for me and they will be for you. Just drop in when you feel like it - put your feet up, have a cup of tea.
I'm sorry you are still being pulled down. I know what it is like to feel relentlessly tired. I hope you feel better soon.

andrew
05-05-2014, 02:09 PM
Keegan I hope you feel better soon too! No need to be apologetic. Not having life in some kind of control is exhausting without having to deal with the Wegs as well. Stay strong!! Promise to finally answer your message soon too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tankerB25
05-06-2014, 01:44 AM
Keegan55, hang tight friend ups and downs are part of this crazy ride, we all feel it!

Steve

annekat
05-06-2014, 07:22 AM
Keegan, I remember when all I could do was eat, sleep, and read the forum.... not post on it, just read it.... and that is OK. There is no rule saying you should post on a regular basis, and nothing to be sorry about. It's nice to know that you think you will want to be more active in the future, and I'm looking forward to that, because, for one thing it will mean you are feeling better. In the meantime, warm healing thoughts and hugs go out to you! :hug2:

PS, keep in mind that you can communicate with individuals by private message if a more one-on-one thing fits your current situation more. Also, browse the archives to see past posts from people who may have been going through the same things and are better now.

Debbie C
05-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Keegan , I just want to say what eveyone else has. We all have those days, where we just don't and can't do anything.So rest and when you feel like talking we are always here. Some more than others !!!!!

vdub
05-08-2014, 03:17 PM
I go for weeks or months where I read, but don't post. Like you, just too tired. Its a benefit of having this disease... :-)

drz
05-10-2014, 02:12 AM
I go for weeks or months where I read, but don't post. Like you, just too tired. Its a benefit of having this disease... :-)

I remember being too tired or sick to even log in and read anything too. So being able to log in and read the posts is a good thing. Post when you feel the need to share something or offer a comment that might be helpful. Remember that most readers never even bother to register or ever post anything so there is no pressure or expectation that one must post to read and enjoy or benefit from this forum.

annekat
05-10-2014, 02:19 AM
True, this forum is here for everyone, not only patients, but friends and relatives, and there must be many on here who have registered, or not, and are learning a lot about WG, and how to deal with it, from those who do post.

keegan55
05-13-2014, 01:55 AM
I put pin in seems not many where i am lol i see you have psoriatic arthritis along with weg i too havd that and psorasis my dr says so unusual to have both

vdub
05-13-2014, 02:43 AM
I put pin in seems not many where i am
Where did you put your pin? I looked, but didn't see any named keegan. Did you use a different name?

Alysia
05-14-2014, 03:39 AM
hey Keegan, I see that you are posting around here. :thumbup:
does it mean that you are feeling better ?