PDA

View Full Version : Need a PCP AND a Pediatrician recommendation.

BookNut
05-03-2014, 07:13 AM
This is way off the topic of Wegeners, but is doctor related, so there might be someone able to help.

My daughter lives in Ohio in Huron, which is between Cleveland to her east and Sandusky to her west. She is new in the area, and is expecting a baby in July. Yay!!! Of course she has OB care, but would love a good recommendation for both a pediatrician AND a general family practitioner/ doctor of internal medicine. Not to mention a good denstist, since she has dental phobia.

Kristin is a person who wants a doctor who is willing to work together with her as a team, and is open to wholistic, integrated methods as well as traditional Western medicine. It is so hard to be in an area where you are new and have no family to make referrals.

Kristin and I will both be MOST appreciative of any suggestions you have for us. Thanks so much!!

Pete
05-03-2014, 07:22 AM
Unfortunately, she's too far away from Columbus for me to recommend any docs for your daughter.

mishb
05-04-2014, 03:05 PM
Congratulations to you both

I'm sorry but I also live just a tiny bit away from there :biggrin1:

Alysia
05-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Congratulations to you both

I'm sorry but I also live just a tiny bit away from there :biggrin1:

same here :wink1: congrat. are you going to be grandmom for the first time then ?