PDA

View Full Version : My laugh of the day

BookNut
04-29-2014, 01:42 PM
It is never a good idea to depend on auto-correct. Today I was emailing my asthma doctor about my recent downturn.

Here is what I meant to write: "I have recently become very short of breath."

Here is what auto-correct "helped" me with: "I have recently become very short of great."

Fortunately, I was a teacher who followed the advice I always gave to my kids. Always re-read what you write! :rolleyes1:

Alysia
04-29-2014, 05:25 PM
It is never a good idea to depend on auto-correct. Today I was emailing my asthma doctor about my recent downturn.

Here is what I meant to write: "I have recently become very short of breath."

Here is what auto-correct "helped" me with: "I have recently become very short of great."

Fortunately, I was a teacher who followed the advice I always gave to my kids. Always re-read what you write! :rolleyes1:

Freud would have loved that "slip of the keyboaord". def great :biggrin1:

windchime
04-29-2014, 09:47 PM
Reminds of words in a song, "How great Thou art." :thumbsup:

Pete
04-30-2014, 12:23 AM
Hey, Jacquie! Neither being very short of breath nor very short of great is good for you!! :)

Hope all is well otherwise.

rebekah
05-01-2014, 09:47 AM
I need to take that advice to double check before I hit send. I'm always sending texts with typos and texting wrong people... I blame the pred.

Alysia
05-01-2014, 05:22 PM
I need to take that advice to double check before I hit send. I'm always sending texts with typos and texting wrong people... I blame the pred.
Rebekah, I missed you :hug2:how are you so far ?

rebekah
05-02-2014, 02:20 AM
I'm okay, have had an annoying productive cough for a week now so that has been keeping me up and not letting me nap through the day. Going to get an x-ray later to make sure it's not pneumonia or anything. Since I've been up I decided to come back and check on things here. I've missed you all! I have Rituxan infusions this month and a bunch of doctor appts coming up (sleep study, GI, etc.) to help figure out the cause for my extreme fatigue. I used to wish I could go back to kindergarten and have nap time, but I got more than I asked for. I guess I learned to be careful what you wish for. lol

Sorry, for getting this thread off topic, but I had to answer Alysia's question. Hope everyone is doing well! :)