PDA

View Full Version : My first anniversary of being a member in the forum

Alysia
02-27-2014, 06:33 PM
My precious friends,
just a year ago, I came here for the first time. I was a very lonely weggie (I didn’t even know that I can be called so). I was depressed and desperate, confused, helpless and frightened. My WG was too active for years and things were getting worse and worse.
And here I found you. So supporting, caring, heart-warming, funny and kind, full of info which is life-saving. Here I learned to understand the mistakes that were in my treatment. I've got the courage here to demand and insist on getting RTX, which stopped the deterioration.
You changed my life. I couldn't have made it without you, my dear friends, my precious weggie family. You saved me, maybe physically and for sure, mentally.
Of course, I am still sad or frightened sometimes but it is so different. I know I can share it here, and get your support and hugs. I am not a lonely weggie any more. I am proud to belong to my awesome weggie family here in the forum.
I love you all. I want to hug each one and one of you. God bless you with many good years.
Thank you for being with me. thank you for being here. Thank you for being you.

andrew
02-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Happy anniversary!! :)

mishb
02-27-2014, 10:12 PM
Really!!! Seriously!!! Only one year :wink1::ohmy::tongue1:

You have done 1,200 posts in One Year !!!! :flapper::laugh:

It's seems like you have been here for so long and it's only One Year !!!!

We all love you to our little Alysia Weggie :hug1: - Happy (sorry that you had to be here) Anniversary :hug3:

windchime
02-28-2014, 01:16 AM
Happy Anniversary! Glad you found the forum. You are a warm, kind, and compassionate little weggie. I hope you receive all that back and more. :hug3:

Dirty Don
02-28-2014, 01:43 AM
We wuv you too lil weggie!

renidrag
02-28-2014, 01:44 AM
It has been my(our) pleasure to get to know you through this forum. I look forward to your posts and I'm not sure but I think I just felt a hug. Thank you
Dale

Alysia
02-28-2014, 03:46 AM
Happy Anniversary! Glad you found the forum. You are a warm, kind, and compassionate little weggie. I hope you receive all that back and more. :hug3:

thank you Sindy. yes, I receive not only back but MUCH more :hug1:

Alysia
02-28-2014, 03:47 AM
We wuv you too lil weggie!

awww :blushing: :wub: :hug1::lol: thanks !

Alysia
02-28-2014, 03:50 AM
I'm not sure but I think I just felt a hug.
Dale

of course you felt right :wink1: big hug is coming... watch out

http://www.portlandmercury.com/binary/b7ed/1285005638-bear_hug.jpg

annekat
02-28-2014, 05:43 AM
Happy Anniversary, Alysia! I remember when you joined. You were a little shy, worried about your English, the only one here from Israel. You have been a wonderful addition to the membership, always there to care for and support all of us. If you did not have Wegs, we wouldn't have met you, and I guess that would be better, but since you do have it, I'm glad we did! Lots of love and hugs to you!:hug3::love:

Debbie C
02-28-2014, 05:57 AM
Happy Anniversary Alysia,wish we could celebrate under other conditions but we are all glad you found us.You bring so much to the forum with all your love and prayers and concerns and love the jokes and pics. It wouldn't be the same without you.:love:

ingemlb
02-28-2014, 02:37 PM
Happy Anniversary Alysia, I have certainly in my short stay here benefited a lot from your advise. Guess it's sad we have this disease but sure great to have this forum :) inge

vdub
02-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Time flies by rather quickly doesn't it? Sorry, but glad you're here. You're a wonder addition to our little family!

kieshara
02-28-2014, 10:29 PM
Happy Anniversary Alysia...

Alysia
03-01-2014, 03:52 AM
Happy Anniversary, Alysia! I remember when you joined. You were a little shy, worried about your English, the only one here from Israel. You have been a wonderful addition to the membership, always there to care for and support all of us. If you did not have Wegs, we wouldn't have met you, and I guess that would be better, but since you do have it, I'm glad we did! Lots of love and hugs to you!:hug3::love:

thank you so much Anne :hug2:
I think that my English is getting better since I am here.
the speed of typing is faster, for sure :wink1:
congrat for your new avatar ! looks a bit mysterious :thumbup:

Alysia
03-01-2014, 03:56 AM
and pics.
thanks Deb :) like this one, for you: and for all of us. we are "dancing in rain" here....

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xT1kRjDaAXs/UD9HyIzo9JI/AAAAAAAAArQ/z9mzCzuftrw/s1600/life-isnt-about-waiting-for-the-storm-to-pass-its-about-learning-to-dance-in-the-rain.jpg

Alysia
03-01-2014, 03:59 AM
Time flies by rather quickly doesn't it? Sorry, but glad you're here. You're a wonder addition to our little family!

How Time flies when having fun :wink1: Thanks vdub :wub:

Alysia
03-01-2014, 04:06 AM
thank you for your kind words, Inge and Karing.
thank you, Andrew for building and sustainning the forum.
thanks for the likes, and thank you, all the others around.
it is "rare disease day" today, to I want to "raise a toast" for all of us...cheers, and lots of blessings...

p.s. to the ones that are not allowed to drink alcohol.... I guess it is juice over there :wink1:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/Champagne_toast_glasses_800w_600h.jpg

BookNut
03-05-2014, 12:34 PM
Hey!! You joined only a day before me. We are almost twins!! It is always good to hear from you. you are such a great support to so many!

Alysia
03-06-2014, 04:46 AM
Hey!! You joined only a day before me. We are almost twins!! It is always good to hear from you. you are such a great support to so many!

Hi Jacquie, yes, remember that we were new here at the same time. I think that also Rebeka and Marry came at the same week. thanks for your kind words :thumbup:

KimH
03-06-2014, 07:36 AM
So sorry I missed the anniversary celebration! I am so glad to have met you!

Geoff
03-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Wow Alysia what a lot of love you have created around the world in such a short time! :love:
I have to say its been a blessing having your friendship and counsel.

P.S Love the "Dancing in the Rain" its my alltime favourite saying!! :thumbsup:

Allisonquast
03-06-2014, 01:56 PM
Happy anniversary. You are certainly an asset to this forum.

RudiK
03-06-2014, 02:32 PM
Happy Anniversary Alysia! Although I don't post very often, I make it a point of reading everyone of your posts, they are always informative and full of hope. Don't ever stop.

Alysia
03-06-2014, 06:31 PM
wow, thank you so much, Kim, Geoff, Allison and Rudik :wub: you are melting my heart, I love you :love:
now I am blushing alll over :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: