PDA

View Full Version : Some statistics

andrew
02-25-2014, 10:20 PM
Hi all
I haven't looked at this site's visitor statistics in about a year I reckon. Here's some of what I just found out:

Over the last month, 4,321 people have visited our site. Over this time 61,811 pages have been viewed. Average number of pages per visit is 6.5.

2,654 of these visitors are from the US followed by UK (461), Canada (276), Australia (184) and India (58) and others mostly in single digits.

The most popular browser used is Safari (1,380) followed by Internet Exploder (829) and others

Most repeat visitors are visiting here every day.

The vast majority of you use AT&T, Time Warner, Shaw, Verizon, Quest or Comcast as your ISP

Most of you that use mobile devices use Apple IOS

Most repeat visits come from Columbus, Tel Aviv (Alysia I think it might be time for a 12-step program!), Melbourne, Olympia and Swift Current (Phil I'm looking at you).

I found out there's a town called Surprise. It's in the Western US. 143 visits from there.

Interesting.

mishb
02-25-2014, 10:27 PM
That's totally awesome :thumbsup:

KimH
02-25-2014, 11:56 PM
Wow, interesting info !

kieshara
02-26-2014, 12:25 AM
wow thats awsome.... i do check on here alot during the day time (my time).

Alysia
02-26-2014, 03:05 AM
Most repeat visits come from Columbus, Tel Aviv (Alysia I think it might be time for a 12-step program!), Melbourne, Olympia and Swift Current (Phil I'm looking at you).

hmmmm :blushing: I can't deny that I am addicted, but I am in a good company with Phil, Anne, Pete and Michelle :thumbup:
AND, there is something strange: I don't live in Tel Aviv. not even close to it. I live in a small unknown city in the north, about 2 hours away from Tel Aviv. are all the visits from Israel registered as coming from Tel Aviv (and in that case, it is me :wink1: ) or maybe I have a weggie fellow at Tel Aviv.... ??

annekat
02-26-2014, 04:53 AM
Ha! I think maybe Don is in Surprise, AZ?

pberggren1
02-26-2014, 06:39 AM
That is very interesting that this site keeps track of stats like that.

mishb
02-26-2014, 07:44 AM
That is very interesting that this site keeps track of stats like that.

Big Brother is watching you Phil - he is watching everyone these days.

......or in our case - Chief, Big Kahuna :flapper:

Dirty Don
02-26-2014, 09:41 AM
Ha! I think maybe Don is in Surprise, AZ?

Where are you from? Surprise. No, really, where do you live? Surprise. Now stop that...Who's on first, where do you live? Sighs...kinda prepared me for the 'but you don't look sick' syndrome! LOL!

NikkiNicole
02-26-2014, 10:38 AM
Wow. What interesting data. It's funny because I feel like the US doesn't have many people on here. I mean, most of the people I talk to are on other continents. Australia seems like everyone is here so it is surprising that the number was smaller.
Welcome everyone. We may be far apart but it definitely doesn't feel that way.

andrew
02-26-2014, 11:00 AM
hmmmm :blushing: I can't deny that I am addicted, but I am in a good company with Phil, Anne, Pete and Michelle :thumbup:
AND, there is something strange: I don't live in Tel Aviv. not even close to it. I live in a small unknown city in the north, about 2 hours away from Tel Aviv. are all the visits from Israel registered as coming from Tel Aviv (and in that case, it is me :wink1: ) or maybe I have a weggie fellow at Tel Aviv.... ??

Yep it would seem that you appear as Tel Aviv rather than your home town. I sometimes appear as Sydney instead of Canberra. Seems to depend on what route my ISP takes to the outside world sometimes.

Alysia
02-26-2014, 05:05 PM
Where are you from? Surprise. No, really, where do you live? Surprise. Now stop that...Who's on first, where do you live? Sighs...kinda prepared me for the 'but you don't look sick' syndrome! LOL!

thanks for the laugh :biggrin1: :lol::lol:

Allisonquast
02-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Hi all
I haven't looked at this site's visitor statistics in about a year I reckon. Here's some of what I just found out:

Over the last month, 4,321 people have visited our site. Over this time 61,811 pages have been viewed. Average number of pages per visit is 6.5.

2,654 of these visitors are from the US followed by UK (461), Canada (276), Australia (184) and India (58) and others mostly in single digits.

The most popular browser used is Safari (1,380) followed by Internet Exploder (829) and others

Most repeat visitors are visiting here every day.

The vast majority of you use AT&T, Time Warner, Shaw, Verizon, Quest or Comcast as your ISP

Most of you that use mobile devices use Apple IOS

I found out there's a town called Surprise. It's in the Western US. 143 visits from there.

Interesting.

Surprise Arizona! I knew that and I'm a north of the 49th chick. It's warm there unlike here where we are freezing our "you know what's off". Thanks Andrew.

Debbie C
02-27-2014, 12:37 PM
That's is interesting to know,it seems there are alot more people out there that have this then I thought ( and now we KNOW you are out there watching,stop lerking and join the crowd !!!!! ) Boy Andrew,we can't get anything over on you:sneaky:

vdub
02-27-2014, 07:12 PM
If you think that is scarey stuff, then don't dig into the inards of Amazon and Facebook. :-)