PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Melbourne

helgaM
02-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Just wanted to say a quick Hi to everyone in case you see me respond to posts. My sister joined this forum recently her username is Ingmlb and I have joined so that I can understand more about Wegeners to help me keep in touch with her. Helga.

mishb
02-17-2014, 10:22 PM
Hi Helga.

Thankyou for joining :hug1:

Your sister is very lucky to have people that care so much that they are prepared to learn with her, to help her face this condition.

As someone that doesn't have WG, you may have some different questions to ask, maybe from other family members that are also caregivers.

Alysia
02-18-2014, 05:03 AM
Hi Helga,
you are such a good sister :thumbsup:
we are taking care of Inge already :biggrin1:

Debbie C
02-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Hi Helga,that is very nice that you are here for your sister. It makes it easier for the "patient" when a family member or friend can relate what they are going trough by reading our stories. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

windchime
02-18-2014, 02:11 PM
Hi Helga and welcome to the forum. It's great that you are interested in the disease and being educated will help you understand what Inge is going through. We're here to answer any questions you may have.

woz
02-19-2014, 07:19 PM
Hi helga, Its a great thing you are doing, in helping your sister in this way. There is some great reading here, and if in doubt, ask plenty of questions.

Keep up the good work.

Regards woz......

ingemlb
05-21-2014, 04:15 AM
Hi Helga. Only just noticed your post here :) Thanks for joining up here as well!

annekat
05-21-2014, 06:45 AM
Welcome, Helga! It's so nice to have a caring sibling go so far as to join the forum in order to understand more and help Inge get through this. I think I've suggested to my sisters that they at least browse the forum once in awhile as guests. I have no reason to think they have done it. Not that they don't care, but they just aren't as tuned in. You are great!