PDA

View Full Version : Guess what day it is ???

Debbie C
02-02-2014, 05:10 AM
No...it's not hump day. I have tkts to see Elton John tonight and for the last couple of days I have felt like crap ! I feel like I am coming down with something,warm but no fever than cold , no appetite,and feeling like I want to throw-up.I took an extra steroid today hoping that might help. I told my boyfriend I am going to go tonight even if he has to drag me in and bungy cord me to the chair !!! It's going to be a long night...its starts at 8:00- 11:00. Wish me luck !:sad:

windchime
02-02-2014, 05:13 AM
Yeah Debra. Make sure to take a nap maybe that will help. Feel better and have a blast tonight.

Pete
02-02-2014, 05:16 AM
Debra,

Hope you feel better after a snooze. Enjoy the concert tonight!

amann8506
02-02-2014, 05:24 AM
Have an amazing time! Hope you feel better and get to enjoy it:)

Dirty Don
02-02-2014, 05:41 AM
Deb Deb Deb...I'm only surmising cuz I get that too...you're anxious...tends to bring back the 'feelings' of being ill, then the stress kicks off the panic/anxiety over it all. Take that nap, take a Xanax or some such (I know you don't like drugs, but you don't like feeling poorly either) to relax you, then let EJ take you away! Enjoy tonite!

Debbie C
02-02-2014, 08:49 AM
I am feeling better, I don't know if the extra steroid helped or not. Had no time to nap. I think I have been ill for the last couple of days cuz I have been really stressed out. I'm planning to go to Fl. in March for 2 1/2 weeks and everyone is giving me ****. I spent the whole day Thurs. just crying and thinking about canceling my flight. But I said the hell with it ,I need a break,then my mother puts the quilt trip on me that since I'm going now she'll probably never be able to go.BUT I intend to have a good time tonight,hope I can stay awake !!!!!

windchime
02-02-2014, 09:14 AM
Deb PM and let me know where you will be when down here. Maybe we can "do" lunch or dinner. Let me know. Have a fun evening and rock on. :biggrin1:

Pete
02-02-2014, 09:21 AM
I'm planning to go to Fl. in March

Don't forget to bring spring back north with you!!! :wink1:

Debbie C
02-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Came back from the concert and had a great time.It was a full house with about 7500 people there and we had great seats. He put on a awesome light show with this huge chandalier over the stage. I wish a new how to post pics.
Cindy, I'm going to be staying over by Melbourne,then plan on going to Daytona for bike week for a day or two. And walk the beach everyday I can. Will you be anywhere close to there ?
Pete,I wish I could bottle up some sunshine for here....it's going to be hard to come back.
Well,I gotta get to bed,,church in a.m.......Goodnight all,sleep well:sleep:

Alysia
02-02-2014, 04:49 PM
awww Elton John worth it :love:
if you post the pics to your facebook you can just copy them here to.
good night !

mishb
02-02-2014, 06:36 PM
Cindy, I'm going to be staying over by Melbourne,.......

You are going to be staying in Melbourne - come and visit me Lol :flapper::lol:

We just saw a program on television about an increasing number of Bull Sharks in Melbourne Florida. Scary......stay away from the water :wink1:

I'm glad you finally made it to a concert and had a great time.

windchime
02-03-2014, 12:32 AM
Cindy, I'm going to be staying over by Melbourne,then plan on going to Daytona for bike week for a day or two. And walk the beach everyday I can. Will you be anywhere close to there ?

Yes Debra I'm in Orlando so only about an hour and half from either Melbourne or Daytona. Let's work on a visit. :rolleyes1:

annekat
02-03-2014, 03:32 AM
Deb, I'm so glad it worked out for you to enjoy the concert. I have found that inserting pics here has become more problematical than it used to be. But I have not tried Alysia's suggestion of posting them to Facebook first. I hope to at least see them there!

Debbie C
02-03-2014, 08:54 AM
I'll try the facebook idea,but we all now how computer savvy I am :confused1:

Cindy, I would definately like to meet up with you,I'll pm you and maybe we can work something out

Debbie C
02-03-2014, 08:59 AM
Michelle, I wish I was coming to that Melbourne instead. I didn't need to hear about the sharks in the water though,I love going in and jumping the waves. But at least they are not the Great whites like you have there,now that would be scary :w00t:

LillysMom
02-03-2014, 01:28 PM
How did you do at the concert?
Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e