PDA

View Full Version : caught the flu

Meredith
01-22-2014, 02:26 AM
Came down with it last Friday night. Came to hospital Sat. morning about 4AM when my throat started swelling from the coughing. When I arrived my heart rate was 135. Admitted and now after 4 days I am finally feeling better. No fever and heart rate back to normal. they did a echo cardigram and ct scan on lungs. lungs showed some inflamation still waiting for other results. I did have the flu shot. The hospital is full. Can't wait to go home. Everyone please check your heart rate if you get it. this was not fun,

Pete
01-22-2014, 03:37 AM
Glad you're on the mend. Hope you get home soon. Hospitals are full of sick people, and that's not good for us weggies.:thumbup:

whatthewhat
01-22-2014, 05:15 AM
Oh, no. I am glad to hear you were on top of it, got treatment, and are over the hump. I'm also glad you could connect here while in the hospital! Thanks for posting.

Alysia
01-22-2014, 05:36 AM
I am sorry for you.
be careful and ask the team to protect you in the environment as much as possible. for example not to wait to your turn for tests in a too crowdy place with too many sick people around.
I hope you will soon recover ! prayers and hugs to you :hug2:

pberggren1
01-22-2014, 07:25 AM
I'm so glad you are better Merideth. Do you have previous damage to your lungs from the Wegs?