PDA

View Full Version : hearing loss ?

Alysia
01-05-2014, 01:04 AM
Hi,
lately I noticed that strong sounds are making me a painfull feeling in my ears, and I experience them as sounding more loudly then others experience them.
for example, being in a train station, compare to others, the noise of the train when it start to move, is so strong and painful that I must put my hands on my ears to protect from the noise and the pain. others around don't hear it so loud and of course don't have pains from the noise.
so, I went to my usually useless ENT :thumbdn:
as usual, he was frightened to see me ( :w00t: "OMG, what am I going to do with her now?" ... ).
my ears were clear, nose still with infection at one side. (I don't need him to tell me. I know. never peace :mad1:)
he said that it might be a kind of hearing loss of certain frequencies of sounds. he send me to hearing test. but it take time to get appt.
am I losing my hearing ? :scared:
it is my main "tool" at work, because I work as psychologist. I never heard of deaf psychologist :crying: and if I am going to lose my hearing , then I will "hear" of one, me :sad:
anyone have similar phenomena ? how is hearing loss hapenning ? is hearing loss of some frequencies remainning specific and not leading to more severe hearing loss ? is it reversible ? how can one stop it if it is progressing ?
thank you for being here. love you all :love:

Pete
01-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Don't know what to say here. I have hearing loss, but do not experience pain in loud environments. I have lost hearing in certain frequency ranges. If I think of my hearing as a stereo, I've lost the woofer and tweeter, but the mid-range is ok. I wear hearing aids in both ears. They give me the woofer and tweeter back. However, in noisy environments (think busy restaurants), the hearing aids don't help much.

Much of my hearing loss is due to overexposure to loud noises (gunfire on the army rifle ranges, working in a steel mill, a few extra loud concerts). GPA put the finishing touch on my right ear. My eustacian tube doesn't always work right.

It's frustrating at times, but I manage...

mmthomm
01-05-2014, 02:07 AM
Hi Alysia,

I was just diagnosed with Wegener's in Nov. 2013 and my "final" symptom which led to my diagnosis was progressive hearing loss (followed by horrible headaches, etc.). To make a very long story short when they did an MRI of my brain to look at the IAC's (internal auditory canals) after almost two months of hearing changes to see whether there was something internally causing the deficit, they saw a huge mass (later found out it that it was a granulomatous mass from the Wegener's). It was also putting pressure on my acoustic and vestibulocochlear nerves affecting the hearing. I guess my take-home message is to stay on top of the ENT about it because if the hearing test shows either conductive or sensorineural (neurological) hearing loss, I would consider discussing an MRI of your brain with him that would show the IAC area. I can completely relate to the frustration of the hearing loss issue though because I'm a chiropractor and it's so aggravating (probably for my patients too) to have to ask them to repeat themselves constantly. The good news is though that after 6 weeks of treatment for the Wegener's, my hearing has improved quite a bit - not nearly 100% but better. I'll be having another MRI here in a couple of weeks to see whether the nasty mass in my head has improved with the treatment so fingers crossed!
Maureen
dx Nov 2013

drz
01-05-2014, 03:48 AM
I became functionally deaf after Wegs hit me almost four years ago. I had substantial hearing loss in one ear before and Wegs wiped out hearing and balance in the other ear. A BAHA for deaf side and regular hearing aid for the other gives me partial restoration of hearing. Loud noises and certain frequencies can be irritating and even some what painful when hearing aids are set on maximum power.

Being almost deaf for many months till I could have BAHA surgery had a very adverse affect on my speech and I ended up speak like a deaf person but this has greatly improve since I got BAHA. it is also very frustrating and major problem for any social interactions.

My guess is the pain comes from some stimulation of something in inner ear and hope it can be addressed and improved for you some how. Some times massive dosages of steroid can help restore hearing but it didn't help me any.

I too would pursue an MRI to try diagnose the cause of problems in your ear.

ballma02
01-05-2014, 06:07 AM
I've found comfort in soft ear plugs. The kind you shape with your finger and thumb. Ear temperature stays constant. Mutes harsh noises. I wear them bicycling to soften the white noise flowing around my helmet and ears. Crowds, restaurants, shopping malls. Helps me zero in on a personal conversation.

"In the last few years he had grown very deaf in one ear, so that when you spoke to him he looked at you intently. This had given him a reputation for keenness and great character insight, when it was merely the protective trick of a man who does not want to confess that he is hard of hearing." So Big
, by Edna Ferber

pberggren1
01-05-2014, 06:33 AM
When did you first notice this coming on sweetie pie?

Hearing loss can be conductive or neural. I would keep a close eye on it and get hearing tests often and go see a different ENT that specializes in the ear. Get copies of your hearing tests too so you can post them here.

windchime
01-05-2014, 09:01 AM
Oh Alysia this is a very serious subject, but I had to laugh at the humour you injected. My ENT is about useless to so I can relate. I don't have any significant hearing loss. Missing some low range stuff, but wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. I do agree with the others that maybe an MRI is called for at this point. He'll think he was brilliant to think of it :wink1: and he will have found something to do with you. :rolleyes1: Hugs to you. Keep us posted. :hug1:

NikkiNicole
01-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Sweetie, I hope this isn't the onset of hearing loss. I have been having trouble with my own ears. In 2012 I had tubes put in because my ears were so engorged with fluids that I couldn't hear. Everything was muffled. The tubes are out but if I breathe in, yawn, etc my ears pop or become muffled. I also cannot tolerate very loud noises.
My husband likes to listen to loud music while working in the house and I can't take it. It hurts. I actually went and sat outside one day because of it. I don't hear the same, and I still feel a little lopsided in my hearing.
I hope you find out what's going on with this.

annekat
01-05-2014, 12:18 PM
I wish I could help, Alysia. I have hearing loss and wear hearing aids, and I know some of it is sensorineural, in one ear, but most of it is conductive, in both ears, from both Eustachian tubes not working properly, and my ENT says that tubes in my eardrums wouldn't work. I have not had the experience you describe of things sounding too loud or pain during loud sounds. Wegs is such a complicated disease and we all get a different set of symptoms than someone else. I'm sure the advice given above is good. I hope it is a temporary condition and you'll see some relief soon.

mishb
01-05-2014, 07:55 PM
Alysia, my husband has this very same problem.

He has to cover his ears when the microwave final beep goes, or when the washing machine or dishwasher give the final beep sound.
The noise of cicada's drives him absolutely bonkers and also the whining and barking of our dog......also the train and or car horns.
If you click your tongue or click your fingers near his ears, watch out.

He mentioned it to his doctor who didn't think anything about it.
I mentioned it to my doctor and she said, that he must see someone straight away - which of course, he hasn't done.

Like me, he also has Meniere's disease and he said the tinnitus (ringing in the ears) is nothing compared to the shrill of these noises.

Of course, it isn't a Weggie thing and I don't think that it is related to hearing loss - more hearing sensitivity.

I hope you (and my husband), get answers shortly.

Alysia
01-05-2014, 08:48 PM
Thank you so much every one :love:
it sounds even more scary now, MRI, ha ? :w00t: :crying:
when did I first notice it ? I can't tell for sure because it is subtle and the reaction is only to loud noises. the train's noise is making me pains for couple of months. but latley I feel these things more and more. I try to avoid loud noises.
I hope it is not neural or irreverible...
btw- one ear is aching more then the other.... maybe is started with the ear infection I had couple of months ago ? can't remember...but that ear was the more aching one...
anyway, thanks again for being with me. hugs to everyone. to be continued....

Geoff
01-06-2014, 06:06 AM
Hi Alysia, I experience the same syptoms as you have described. AT the first sign of WG I went to a hearing consultant who said there was nothing wrong with me! But over the past 5 years my hearing syptoms have changed and now, like you, there are certain sounds that get right into my head and are very painfull.
Despite that, I would say that my hearing has not declined, in fact I would say at times that it is "too sensitive" and I am unable to filter out extraneous (sp?) sounds. I can be at a party and struggling to have a conversation with a friend, although I can hear every word of another converstaion across the room!! It can be very interesting but then frustrating :(

drz
01-06-2014, 07:13 AM
Hi Alysia, I experience the same syptoms as you have described. AT the first sign of WG I went to a hearing consultant who said there was nothing wrong with me! But over the past 5 years my hearing syptoms have changed and now, like you, there are certain sounds that get right into my head and are very painfull.
Despite that, I would say that my hearing has not declined, in fact I would say at times that it is "too sensitive" and I am unable to filter out extraneous (sp?) sounds. I can be at a party and struggling to have a conversation with a friend, although I can hear every word of another converstaion across the room!! It can be very interesting but then frustrating :(

I thought it only happened to us people with hearing aids since they often have microphones on both ends of aids and they amplify the distant sounds more than the closer sounds.

annekat
01-06-2014, 08:13 AM
I thought it only happened to us people with hearing aids since they often have microphones on both ends of aids and they amplify the distant sounds more than the closer sounds. I'm guessing it happens to different people for different reasons. My hearing aids may not be the latest state of the art, but they do have an adjustment for reducing background noise. I have adjusted pretty well to them, after hearing horror stories from people, say whose husbands have them, telling me I will never get used to them. Hogwash! People with greater hearing loss than I have, or with complete loss, may have more trouble this way than I do, I realize. I am thankful to have my aids, and that they work as well as they do, though they are not perfect. However, I wish that those with any kind of hearing issues will be able to get them resolved without having to get hearing aids.

norcalian
01-06-2014, 11:18 PM
I had rapid hearing loss right before I was diagnosed. A course of prednisone and eventual remission took care of that and I got most of my hearing back. I still have issues with my eustachian tubes (the tube that connects the inner ear with the sinuses). They tend to hang open...which can cause some sounds (especially those that I make) really loud.

Any issues with hearing especially sucks. Hang in there!

ballma02
01-07-2014, 01:23 AM
I had rapid hearing loss right before I was diagnosed. A course of prednisone and eventual remission took care of that and I got most of my hearing back. I still have issues with my eustachian tubes (the tube that connects the inner ear with the sinuses). They tend to hang open...which can cause some sounds (especially those that I make) really loud.

Any issues with hearing especially sucks. Hang in there!

Spot on. My own voice amplified 10x. Last time Wife and I went bird watching, the only warbling was coming from my own throat. Had me going for awhile. Wanted to find that bird. Sometimes we laugh.

Alysia
01-07-2014, 01:46 AM
thanks everyone. it is scary :w00t: wg attacks the senses :sneaky: losing my sense of smell for a while was not so bad :unsure: at least I can still see :blink: and trying to maintain some sense of humor :flapper:
it is strange, since it is like you describe Geoff: more sensitive hearing:things sounds more loudly then before.
my wg activity should have calm down after 2 rounds of rtx, and it is, but maybe not enough :sad:
the most bothering thing is that the ears are aching from the loud noises.
at least I will not have to wait much now: regularly, getting time for the test today is for the end of Feb, but I checked if there are some cancellations, and I got a test for tomorow morning :thumbup:
wish me luck :mellow:

annekat
01-07-2014, 04:02 AM
Good luck, Alysia, with your appointment. I hope they figure it out and can treat it.

carriej22
01-07-2014, 04:23 AM
I had hearing loss with initial wegs; felt (and sounded) like I was underwater. Everything was muffled. I didn't experience any loud noises though.

It improved greatly once I got treatment though; and I think my hearing is pretty much back to where it was. One ear (the bad one) still acts up on occasion and might not be as perfect as it used to be - but I will take it.

Debbie C
01-07-2014, 01:25 PM
Good luck tommorrow Alysia with your test. I haven't had any problems with my hearing so I couldn't offer you any suggestions,but did read the whole blog. I am glad your appt. got moved up and you don't have to wait a month.I'll be praying everything will turn out fine,sending you a hug:hug2:. Let us know when you get home !

mishb
01-07-2014, 09:32 PM
I went deaf in my right ear for quite a few months.......I found that this had some really good advantages
For example - my husbands snoring :flapper: if I lay on my left ear on the pillow, with my right ear out in the open - couldn't hear his snoring :thumbsup:
Also couldn't hear the alarm in the morning to get up for work :crying::thumbdn:

Six months later the hearing (thankyou pred) did come back - but as Carrie said, maybe not as good as it used to be........however, I can now hear his snoring :ohmy:

Good luck for the morning Alysia. We will be thinking of you :hug3:

Alysia
01-08-2014, 05:20 AM
Good luck for the morning Alysia. We will be thinking of you :hug3:

Thanks everyone for your good words and thoughts. it seems that it works :biggrin1:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1517420_1445022479043231_1969377035_n.jpg

the test show that my hearing is ok. the graph is the one on top. the tester also checked the levels of noises that I can bear and told me that I am "inside" the normal range. this is the second graph, the one below.
but still my ears are aching from loud noises. it also ached when he check Timfnumtrih.
do I still need to do MRI ?
can I stop worring ?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1515028_1445021442376668_1034326440_n.jpg

annekat
01-08-2014, 06:00 AM
I'm glad your hearing is OK. Your graph looks a lot better than mine. I wish I could answer about the pain with loud noises. All I can think of is
extra pressure from fluid build up or maybe an ear infection. But your doc would have thought of those things. Did he say anything about the pain you are experiencing?

pberggren1
01-08-2014, 07:11 AM
I should try to see if I have a copy of my old tests. That test is perfect sweetie pie. I think the others are right in that your e-tubes are open maybe.

Debbie C
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM
Glad to hear the test went well:thumbsup: but again I don't know what could be causing the problem:confused1: The dr. didn't give you any idea ?

Alysia
01-09-2014, 04:33 AM
thank you my dear friends :hug1:
I started to pay more attention to when my ears are aching. they are aching in more situations. maybe the loud noises make me pay attnetion to the ears and then to the fact that they are aching :confused1: maybe they are aching like when the joints are sometimes aching even when there is no inflamation ?
when the doc checked them he said that they were clear. this ENT is really useless :thumbdn: I do need to find another, but I doubt if I can find any good one around, but the expert one I went to in the summer....
at least my hearing is ok. whew....

Alysia
01-09-2014, 04:36 AM
I think the others are right in that your e-tubes are open maybe.

thanks Phil. can you please explain what do you mean by this ? the doc didn't mention seeing anything irregular. but he is, as I said, kind of useless :thumbdn:

pberggren1
01-09-2014, 05:05 AM
ENTs may seem useless but after all they are just plumbers.

The tubes are supposed to be closed and when we get sick they open up to drain the fluid out of the ear. Mine are permanently closed.

Alysia
01-09-2014, 05:08 AM

The tubes are supposed to be closed and when we get sick they open up to drain the fluid out of the ear. Mine are permanently closed.

plumbers... :lol:
last plumber I had, left a mess and didn't fix what I invited him to fix... same - my ENT :thumbdn:

I am glad your tubes are closed. I will ask my doc about mine...:unsure:

pberggren1
01-09-2014, 05:23 AM
Well, tubes that are permanently closed is not a good thing.

Alysia
01-09-2014, 05:27 AM
Well, tubes that are permanently closed is not a good thing.
oh. sorry for my ignorance :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:
and sorry for your tubes :crying:

pberggren1
01-09-2014, 05:28 AM
No worries sweetie pie. The tubes are meant to be closed and then open up when there is fluid in the ear to drain it.

Alysia
01-09-2014, 05:32 AM
No worries sweetie pie. The tubes are meant to be closed and then open up when there is fluid in the ear to drain it.

thanks Dr. Phil :love:
I am still sorry that yours are permanently closed :sad:

drz
01-09-2014, 10:01 AM

Come on Phil. Do you regard the ENT that installed your Cochlear implant as "useless"??? I hold mine in high regard as I do my local ENT and most of the ones I have seen for over past 50 years.

pberggren1
01-09-2014, 02:58 PM
No, I have never regarded my ENTs as useless. But I have some other words to describe some that have treated me in the past.

Alysia
01-09-2014, 04:45 PM
one is blessed if he found a good ENT. it is not common.
http://www.wegeners-granulomatosis.com/forum/hospitals-clinics-doctors-nurses/3233-ent-docs.html

annekat
01-09-2014, 05:21 PM
I think my ENT is good, and very highly regarded in my community, especially as a skilled surgeon. But I have not been entirely happy, because he is soft spoken and not a great communicator. When pressed, he will explain things. He can be faulted for not thinking of Wegener's as a possibility during my 2.5 years of sinus and ear issues. But that is a very common story on this forum. So many people who don't have Wegs do have chronic sinus and ear problems, and allergies that contribute to these. And Wegener's is rare. But he did say he's seen about 3 cases of Wegener's, so you'd think he might have thought of it. He doesn't treat Wegener's, though, and told me so when he did my nasal biopsy, and at that point he was pretty sure I had it, because of my saddle nose and tests done elsewhere. I assume he doesn't treat it because he has no training or experience in doing so, which I respect. This doesn't mean he won't see me about my ears and sinuses, just that he won't be the one who prescribes my meds for Wegs. I know that he has extensive experience and knowledge of the anatomy of the ear, nose, throat, and sinuses and will always be available to evaluate the condition of those things and do whatever procedures are within his area of specialty.

mishb
01-09-2014, 08:09 PM
After more than 12 months at doctors appointments (not any ENT's in this time) I was finally referred to an ENT (elderly gentleman) that diagnosed me
as soon as he put the tube up my nose, within the first 5 minutes.
He sent me off for bloods for confirmation and then sent me to his son (also an ENT, who happened to do his thesis at University on WG, apparently) who
arranged a referral to the ENT clinic at our major City hospital. for a biopsy and care through both ENT and Rheumatology. It all continued from there.

I feel I owe this ENT and would highly recommend him to anyone. I have told his son (whom I still see at the clinic) many times of this.
He says, dad will be happy, but he was just doing his job.

Pete
01-10-2014, 03:41 AM
He says, dad will be happy, but he was just doing his job.

My PCP (Steven Draeger, MD) said essentially the same thing on Monday when I reminded him that upon my first visit, he said I was too sick for a chronic ear infection and got the ball rolling to get me the treatment I needed. I see him every 2 - 4 months, and he gives me a very thorough going over each time. Between him and Dr Villa Forte, I am confident in my docs.

Lilly
01-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Hi Alysia, I am so sorry to read about your problem. It just goes to prove that this disease is the same, but different in every person who has it. No two exactly alike. I began having sinus and ear infections over, and over for at least a year. My EENT was like yours, (On no, she is not back again!!) because NOTHING was working! He was baffled! They did so many little things to try to figure out why my ears would not clear up and I was in so much pain all the time. Finally I came in, very feverish, sweating all over his chair, but with red spots all over my legs, some the size of dimes, and the inside of my hands had pinprick size dots all over them that stung when I closed my hands. He just looked at me and shook his head. Said he was sorry, but there was nothing else he could do. I should see an oncologist. Shortly after that I got a kidney infection that put me in the hospital, and needless to say, they did not let me leave. This was in 1990. It took 2 weeks, but 3 wonderful doctors diagnosed me, (by the grace of God,) because at that time it was quite rare. Most doctors had not even heard of it. But after treatment, 2 weeks in hospital, and in the recovery period, the damage to my ears was obvious. I have lost hearing in my left ear. Its strange because I can hear, but its muffled. I can hear high notes very well. I set my cell phone alarm and rings at a high pitch so I can hear it. My Wegeners has settled in my sinus/face, ears, throat. At this point I have basiclly no sinuses left. I have had saddle nose twice, 2 total nose reconstruction surgeries, the last one they put hard plastic in because the wegeners ate the cartlidge they used the first time. During all this time I have had tubes in my ears 5 times, only in that left ear! It gets full of congestion, and my tear ducts are scarred over. I wont go into the years I fought this, but I am at the last resort, Glass tubes in the corner of both eyes. Thats actually why I have not been on this site for a couple weeks. I has sinus scraping/cleaning, glass tubes placed in my eyes. 2 doctors worked togather, as they did a year ago for the same reason. I irrigate my nose/sinuse cavity every day with the Netti Pot and add a RX of antiobiotic powder my EENT prescribed (Great! Another Medication!) I do hope your hearing is not going to get worse. Get tubes over and over if needed to keep the infection down. That would be what I would guess could cause hearing loss, damaging your ear canal, thus hearing loss. Dont give up!!!!! I never had the sensitivity to loud noises, but I would definately keep that appt to keep a check on your hearing, no matter how long you have to wait! One thing I have learned over 23 years, and I am sure you know, is read your body, sometimes we know more about our bodies than out doctors, and they need to know so they can treat us correctly! I have actually told a doctor what I thought was the best thing to do about an issue I was having w my nose. He agreed, because he knew that I live with this nose 24-7......He doesnt! LOL. Sorry I talked so much, I hope you let us know how you are doing~

annekat
01-11-2014, 10:31 AM
I know that feeling of "Oh, it's you again...". It's about time that these ENTs, well respected in their fields, think about Wegeners when confronted with one of us who keeps coming back for treatment of sinus and ear infections. And they should put two and two together when they see a bunch of red spots. I do know that your diagnosis was many years ago, Lilly, and that there was less awareness of it then. But there is no excuse for docs these days not to know what Wegeners, or GPA, is, and to consider it as a possibility in these cases. I'm glad you ran into some great docs who were able to dx you.

pberggren1
01-11-2014, 10:40 AM
My ENT said he never even considered Wegs when I first saw him. I am the first person he has ever met with Wegs. I asked if he has any new Wegs patients and he said he has 4 others now.

Alysia
01-12-2014, 01:13 AM
At this point I have basiclly no sinuses left. I have had saddle nose twice, 2 total nose reconstruction surgeries, the last one they put hard plastic in because the wegeners ate the cartlidge they used the first time.

Hi Lilly,
thanks for your kind words. when you have the time for that, please write to us, in a new thread, about your experience with the nose reconstruction surgery.
you have being through so much. you must be very strong. I am glad you are here with us.

annekat
01-13-2014, 05:03 AM
Lilly, I'm so sorry about the extensive damage to your sinuses and nose. Many of us have this but to a lesser degree. I, too, am interested in the details of your nose reconstruction surgery and am wondering how you are doing with your current newer nose. But of course we are willing to wait until such time as you might be ready to talk about it in detail.

Alysia
01-16-2014, 04:21 AM
I went to see a neurologist yesterday. my first time. good one, old and experienced.
she knew what WG is and she also saw few weggies. she said that my hearing problem is called hyperacusis and that she saw it among weggies, and that it is kind of symptom that is similar to the problem of neuropathy, which I also have a bit lately :sad:
she also scared me to death when she checked me and said that my eyes have suspected discontinuity in the movement to the sides, so she send me to MRI of the brain :scared: (which I was coming to ask for, anyway, since some of you here reccomanded it to me).
she comforted me that it is only to rule out brain involvement, just to be quiet, but I was already in tears and panic :crying:
I really need my brain. I can't do without it.

Dirty Don
01-16-2014, 05:37 AM
Don't worry Alysia, I've subsisted for years on less than half a brain...or so I've been told! Best to you m'dear!

windchime
01-16-2014, 10:07 AM
Alysia it sounds as if you are terrified and I can understand that. Just realize this is a tool to help the Dr help you. I've had a brain MRI and the good news is the whole brain was actually there. Sometimes I'm not sure. Anyway it is fairly quick and painless. Is there anything they can do for the hyperacusis? When are you getting the MRI? I wish you all the best and I'm thinking and praying for you.

Debbie C
01-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi Alysia, don't panic over the mri,I think I have had 3 now. The only bad thing is it makes loud noises ( which may bother you ) but you can ask for earplugs or take a pair with you. And the machine is like a ct machine but you go all the way thru it which if your bothered by closed in places it may be bothersom. Alot of places have open mri machines and I always closed my eyes ( once I fell asleep ) but it's not to bad really. I'm sure you well be just fine. I had mine and they found I at one time had in infartic stroke and about 5 TIA's.This was before i was dxed with wg. though.When are you scheduled to go ?

Reading your problems you have me a little worried because the last few days I have had the beginning of a sore thoat and and ear ache and also my eye keeps twitching...I wonder if we have the same thing ? I had a small grade fever today so I took some tylenol but I just feel crappy. I got my blood work results back and everything was good except may sed rate went for 10 to 20. Maybe I'll up my preds again for a few days.
Anyway sorry to ramble about me and you know I will say a prayer that everything will be fine for you and please don't be afraid.

Alysia
01-16-2014, 05:37 PM
thanks Don, you are very sweet to me :love:
Cindy, I don't have the test yet. first my health service need to approve it. a bit of a procedure. I am less frightened now after I talked with my GP and she said that this neurologist is "hysteric" doc and that it is only to be quiet. besides, it doesn't help me to be so frightened. I just put myself in the hands of God and trust him.
Debra, thanks for the info. I am not afraid of close places. in fact, I feel comforble in them :wink1:
it seems that you are having a cold ? how are you today ? please update us. lots of warm hugs to you :hug2::hug2: take care.

annekat
01-17-2014, 02:51 AM
Greetings, Alysia..... I have been busy and not on the forum or Facebook a lot. I had an MRI once and it was not bad. That was 25 years ago and it may even be better now. I think docs schedule them often just to be on the safe side and get as much info as possible. In my case, there was nothing serious going on. I suspect it will be the same for you. I'm glad you feel less fearful now. And I'm glad you got an answer about what is going on with your ears.... I just wish they could do something about it.....:hug1: